earthquake?

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
About 6:10 pm ..3 decent aftershocks...anyone else feel them?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Just looked online...

A light earthquake occurred at 6:10:25 PM (PDT) on Friday, October 2, 2009.
The magnitude 4.9 event occurred 11 km (7 miles) S of Keeler, CA.
The hypocentral depth is 4 km ( 2 miles).

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

damn, still going

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-09 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]Hang on BS! Where exactly is Keeler?

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

A moderate earthquake occurred at 6:15:59 PM (PDT) on Friday, October 2, 2009.
The magnitude 5.2 event occurred 11 km (7 miles) S of Keeler, CA.
The hypocentral depth is 0 km (0.0 miles).

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-09
>AT 07:22 PM (MST)

>
>Hang on BS! Where exactly is
>Keeler?
>
>Eel
>
>Know guns, know peace, know safety.
>No guns, no peace, no
>safety.

LOL...it's just south of Lone Pine

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Lone Pine is where Nickman lives...........or dies, depending on how much more crap falls off the walls in my house! 6 miles from the epicenter.

My wife says she ain't gonna stress over a measly 5.2 shocker.

She says I fart about a 5.7 most any morning, on my way to the shower.

>Lone Pine is where Nickman lives...........or
>dies, depending on how much
>more crap falls off the
>walls in my house! 6
>miles from the epicenter.
>
>My wife says she ain't gonna
>stress over a measly 5.2
>shocker.
>
>She says I fart about a
>5.7 most any morning, on
>my way to the shower.
>

LOL...I was thinking you were over there close....That was crazy...I was feeling quakes for 30-40 minutes

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

It could have been two bull turtles fighting if it lasted that long. The rut is in full swing down that way.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

23 shakers between 3.0 and 5.2, in the past 30 hours.

NOTICE; The 2009 G3 deer hunt will be held in the newly formed "Sierra Grand Canyon".

The canyon, recently formed when the entire range of the high Sierra dropped into a 1 mile deep gap in the earth, after a multitude of earthquakes hit the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

Hunt dates have been moved up one month, since it was noticed that the canyon is slowly filling up with water and whatever deer are left in the area will soon be spread into western Nevada, where California hunters will be required to buy a non-resident hunting license.

The Governor's Mansion, along with all of Sacramento's government offices and staff, are under 1500 feet of water, therefore the Governor could not be reached for comment.

All inquiries as to the status of 2010 hunting seasons must be made to the new California State Capitol city of, "Barstow on the Beach"........

>23 shakers between 3.0 and 5.2,
>in the past 30 hours.
>
>
>NOTICE; The 2009 G3 deer hunt
>will be held in the
>newly formed "Sierra Grand Canyon".
>
>
>The canyon, recently formed when the
>entire range of the high
>Sierra dropped into a 1
>mile deep gap in the
>earth, after a multitude of
>earthquakes hit the eastern slope
>of the Sierra Nevada mountain
>range.
>
> Hunt dates have been moved
>up one month, since it
>was noticed that the canyon
>is slowly filling up with
>water and whatever deer are
>left in the area will
>soon be spread into western
>Nevada, where California hunters will
>be required to buy a
>non-resident hunting license.
>
> The Governor's Mansion, along with
>all of Sacramento's government offices
>and staff, are under 1500
>feet of water, therefore the
>Governor could not be reached
>for comment.
>
>All inquiries as to the status
>of 2010 hunting seasons must
>be made to the new
>California State Capitol city of,
>"Barstow on the Beach"........

sweet more deer for us over here in NV any body in CA. wanna buy a boat Ive got a few left....
but seriously that was some funny chit

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom