EARTHQUAKE!

A 5.9 Not that big. It was pretty shallow though and felt bigger and it went for about 20 seconds. We had two more last night, smaller.

Gotta love those temblors that have a little staying power. We had a nice little jolt (just a 3.9) in Anchorage yesterday. Still riding the aftershocks from the November 2018 7.1M quake

Don't you have an earthquake over on the coast every 30 minutes or so?

Small ones that you can't feel. The unnerving part is you never know when one is coming. No warning and when it starts you're always wondering if this is the big one? Is it going to stop? We've been lucky so far. 1992 was the worst I've been in.

Forget Coronavirus! That was a good long one.

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/quakes/detail/2131/
Hey Eel I talked to the boys in the cove yesterday and they told me this one was bigger than 09 when the one at Punta Gordo went off.
Mu buddy said when it was happening he was looking at his glass sliding door and suddenly it just opened up. Said his house was bending in all angles.

Hope all is well with you and your family mostly minor damage in the cove.

It was probably just an aftershock from the shrill in Oakland knowing the dirty ship will be mooring in the harbor in a few hours.
Hey 911 I saw that ship yesterday when going home across the bay bridge. It is sitting in sight of the freeway.....

A little unnerving to say the least

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom