early pickups! Talking sheds, not trucks READ IT

B

bucklover

Read the messages on the other early pickups. We all need to get involved and stop all the idiots that are out there killing our deer by running them around.

This is not a shed spacific issue. This is a deer herd health issue. There are so many morons running deer all over the hills right now it is rediculous.

I have a friend who keeps runing them to and fro trying to get video, causing traffic jams on the highway and basically being a nuisance on the mountain. All after yelling at someone else for doing the very same thing the day before. You know who you are and I've told you so to your face, moron :)

The least we can do is police our own as the critters don't need one more second of stress on the winter ground. This winter is shaping up to be a tough one already.

How about a closure of all shed hunting until May 1 here in Utah like Wyoming?

Cheers,
Pete

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-11 AT 11:04AM (MST)[p]care needs to be taken when out doing any outdoor recreation activity this time of year.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

Ban the sale of sheds, and it will weed out 90% of the idiots, that are just out there trying to make a buck.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-12-11 AT 04:28PM (MST)[p]There is more to this issue than this. It all depends, where you are and what your looking for... Its a fact that some places shed off faster than others. It is also appropriate for people to go look for sheds early and be respectful towards their wildlife. As far as a May 1st start date... winter ranges yes.. state wide..no... at least for my state (MT)

"Like a midget at the urinal, always be on your toes!"
www.Anacondatreasure.com
www.rwmurals.com
http://www.themontanagallery.com/

AARON84,
We are all very sorry that you lost your job, but we don't need a forum cop on here.

as far as the shed, i thought there already was a season on shed hunting??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom