Early Manti LE ELK HUNT

R

Rick33

I did a post earlier about early manti elk hunt , I am just following up , I have been up there on and off all summer , I did go up this last weekend and was able to spot a few bulls but nothing to really get my blood going . I am hopeful that the bigger bulls are just deep in cover and I just have not seen them yet . I will be honest guys I am getting a little discourged that I may not see or get a chance at a nice trophy bull . Did I make a mistake in putting in for this hunt . Any thoughts from people who know the salina creek and accord lakes are would be great , also anybody else out there go this tag that will be hunting down my way . Thanks guys .

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-13 AT 09:08PM (MST)[p]I have a manti archery tag and have been around salina crick and acords lake alot and would say this year is going to be tough for a bull over 320 this area is my back yard

Dogdoc

thanks for the info i really appreciate it and i am glad to hear you got a good bull , i only hope i can be as lucky , i have been down there off and on all summer and have hunted the area for 20 years since i was 15 so i know they are there i was just hoping to see one or 2 befor the hunt . thanks again guys and keep the help comming .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom