Early man artifact

Long Time Member
I think I found an ancient man artifact. It was a stone tablet that was only partially legible. What I could read was w.a.f.j.....the only real saber toothed lion. Any ideas? Oh it was found in Eels cedar chest.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Fed's should be all over it & Quick!

I'm perty Sure Eel will give them the Bundy Treatment!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

The second they pull in & see His TOTUM Poles they'll know He's Hiding Artifacts!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-14 AT 07:26AM (MST)[p]1911, I actually found that rock in Utah back in 1977-78. There was another one that you missed because it was in my underwear drawer. It says "PISSCUTTER". It is believed that the same person chiseled both rocks.

I took them to the University and a professor told me they date back to 5 million BC. There was a loose knit organization of elite hunters known as MonsterMammoths. It almost became a religion.

The location of this rock outcropping where they gathered was know as the Clubhouse, for some reason.

MonsterMammoths disappeared at some point because all the animals were put on the fricken endangered species list. WAFJ.

1911, could I have my rock back?

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom