EARL SOUTHAND HOLSTERS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-13 AT 02:45AM (MST)[p]Got My Custom Holster from Earl Southard a few Months back for my RUGER ALASKAN 454 CASULL!

Earl Specializes in Holsters for the Short Barreled RUGER ALASKANS in the 44 & 454 Calibers!

Quality Built Holster at a Reasonable Price!

You gotta give him a little time to build you one!

He's usually booked up for a while but well worth the wait!

He let me kinda design it with his Help of course!

I kinda like Plain,but something that also looks good!

What'ya think?

6696holster1.jpg

9112holster2.jpg

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

what's the problem Bess? You such a bad shot you need to pack 6 extra rounds with you.

All joking aside. That is a good looking holster with very good craftsmanship. You going to make that your new "tune them up gun"?

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-13 AT 07:51PM (MST)[p]

Nice piece of Hide ya have there. My son said it was SWEET! I showed him my custom holster and all he said is " Dad your old".

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/5642old_nell[1]

got the gun with my trapping money and help from my Dad in 1980 made the holster out of an old boot lol. Yours is really nice, Hope you have as many great memories with yours as I do mine

>what's the problem Bess? You such
>a bad shot you need
>to pack 6 extra rounds
>with you.
>
>All joking aside. That is a
>good looking holster with very
>good craftsmanship. You going to
>make that your new "tune
>them up gun"?
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

Well RELH!

I don't seem to be getting any better of a Shot!:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-29-13 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]

5642old_nell1.jpg

You're gonna shoot your eye out......

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

His name is actually Earl Southard. His company is Trailmaster Holsters located in Great Falls.

stripbuckhunter is right!

Thanks for the GRAMMAR Lesson!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom