eagle lake

Simo42

I hear of all this snow but is the run off gonna make it to eagle lake? I know lake levels were at close to all time lows last year, even though good rain on the west side, with shasta and other lakes filling the north east problems continued. Just wondering if our annual trip will resume last year we had to move to almanor because we couldnt get the boat in at eagle!
Simo

Simo, there is a good sized watershed for Eagle Lake but not a lot of runoff. Pine creek is the only decent sized creek that i'm aware of and it's not much. This is just a guess but i'd look for Eagle to come up some but not very much.

We got 3-5 feet of snow this weekend over here on Almanor!

Joey

I agree. The mountains to the west of Eagle lake looked pretty slim on snowpack after January's dry spell but we were up on Crater mtn. and Antelope mtn. the last two weekends on snowmobiles and it looks a whole lot better now. We saw an old plywood tree stand a hunter had put in a tree two weekends ago and it was about a foot above the snow. This weekend there was 2-3 feet of new snow. Now possibly more storms coming this week. Bring em on!

sounds good to me would like to get back up there! gonna shoot some squirrels and hopefully a coyote or two up in your neck of the woods next weekend
simo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom