Eagle Cap Intimidator Bugle Tube

slamdunk

When I first saw this tube I was skeptical due to it's non conventional shape and lack of a massive sound chamber.

To my surprise, I couldn't tell a difference in sound when I did side by side comparisons with other tubes I have.

This thing is solid as steel and made to use as a raking device in lieu of using a branch, which is much easier on your hands.

It also produces a better Glunking sound than my current device, therefore I am able to remove the need for a separate tool.

It's slender shape allows for a much better fit in a pack without taking up so much space.
It also helps with getting hung up and snagged on trees, as well as silent when it comes in contact with branches while hanging over the shoulder.

After testing this tube, the only question it left me with was pondering it's shiny surface and concern for the sun hitting it.
My solution to that will be using it a lot as a raking tool and literally wearing the surface to a more matte appearance.

Overall, I give this new product a 4 of 5 stars.
Maybe by the end of hunting season after beating this thing to death, I'll change the 4 to a 5 😁
Screenshot_20240825_094501_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240825_094753_Chrome.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom