DWR SUCKS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Yup!

I feel better now!:D

I gotta Start Preppin/Sweet Talkin them now for next years Draw!:D

JFP!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Dang man, I thought you had it. She's right there with ya. 18 and counting.

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

I did get SMACKED!

Nothin with my name on it though!

I Opted for a Drone!

UTV's are for Pussssies!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>I did get SMACKED!
>
>Nothin with my name on it
>though!
>
>I Opted for a Drone!
>
>UTV's are for Pussssies!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Then you ought to feel right at home in one, pussycat.

deadibob!

I might be old & Crippled!

You won't take an UTV where I go/Hunt!

What kinda Road Huntin Rig You got?

I've said it before, I'll say it again.
You cant step away from your monster muleys computer long enough to hunt a dam thing Bobcatelkassassin.
If you did draw you would be scouting for areas with internet reception, not for elk:)

> I've said it before, I'll
>say it again.
> You cant step away from
>your monster muleys computer long
>enough to hunt a dam
>thing Bobcatelkassassin.
> If you did draw you
>would be scouting for areas
>with internet reception, not for
>elk:)

JUDAS NUNYA!

You are alive!

Some of us have to use our Pipe Wrench to make Bread & Beans!

I need a Page out of your Book NUNYA!

Are you still SUCKED Up to Doyle?

I Think I know the Answer!

But I'd like to hear it from the Horses Mouth?

You still Huntin 24/7/366?

Elk

Sorry to hear it didn't happen again this year! But, there will still be that pisscutter tied up somewhere you can tag!

Smokepole

You made it a total of 13 minutes off monster muleys line before answering my post. Not counting the 12 minutes it took you to type your 10 line response. Point is get off the computer elkassassing! if you spent as much time working as you do on MM you could buy a SJ tag!!
No im not hunting with DillDoyle and Denny on the magical island of antelopes.

> You made it a total
>of 13 minutes off monster
>muleys line before answering my
>post. Not counting the 12
>minutes it took you to
>type your 10 line response.
>Point is get off the
>computer elkassassing! if you spent
>as much time working as
>you do on MM you
>could buy a SJ tag!!
>
> No im not hunting with
>DillDoyle and Denny on the
>magical island of antelopes.

Ya!

I heard you wasn't Hunting with him!

I heard you was Hunting For Him!:D

One more thing NUNYA!

Don't make Fun of my Typing Skills!

NUNYA, according to McFarland this could be the last year of the magical island of antelopes because the unit can't sustain the harvest of two monster bucks per year. WTF? Honest, check it out. You might reconsider mozzarellas offer.

So Bess, can I borrow your credit card next year? Are you the only guy in the basin who can get one? They all gotta use yours?

Still callin bull$hit.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Im thinkng as long as they are getting 300+k for a deer they could not give a shiz less about quality.

Who is mozzerella YBO?? and whats the offer?

Ha elkassin, huntin for him not with him is right;)

> Im thinkng as long as
>they are getting 300+k for
>a deer they could not
>give a shiz less about
>quality.
>
>Who is mozzerella YBO?? and whats
>the offer?
>
>Ha elkassin, huntin for him not
>with him is right;)

Well NUNYA!

It's time for another Day at the Office!

I'll Screw off on MM a little later!:D

>
>So Bess, can I borrow your
>credit card next year? Are
>you the only guy in
>the basin who can get
>one? They all gotta use
>yours?
>
>Still callin bull$hit.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Not really NVB!

I'm the only one in the Basin that doesn't have a Dozen of them Cards!

Just Figured if I put all my Relates,Friends,Cousins,Nephews/Nieces,Uncles,Aunts,Etc something might Happen!

Don't Call BS NVB,I Didn't Draw Squat!

I Guess when PISSCUTTER 250" Bulls become Big is when I might Draw the Tag!

It might not be far off on the 250"ers being Big!

Nothin better than General Season Tags again this year NVB!

ElkAssin, you need quality work not quantity work. Stop sloppin PEX in houses and get some oil/gas money. Got a big job comin up at out there (Basin) soon:)

Where at NUNYA?

Remember NUNYA!

You can Run PEX up to 2" Now!:D

Mornin NUNYA!

Another Day at the Office!

I'll see If I can Locate Jan & tell Her You'll be in Town for some more 'Service' Work!:D:D:D

I'll bet She's more than ready to check out your Plumbage again!:D

You aint got enough sibling applicants to $pend $1400.00 double ass----in

But Credit Due as you have bought NUNYA out!! haha

Robb

>You aint got enough sibling applicants
>to $pend $1400.00 double ass----in
>
>
>But Credit Due as you have
>bought NUNYA out!! haha
>
>Robb

'Brought'!

Not 'Bought'!

(((I can't afford/Compete with NUNYA taking 10 Months out of the Year off just for Hunts,He must really be SUCKING Up to Doyle!:D)))

Who TF said anything about Siblings?

My Siblings pack their Own F'N Weight and don't Forget it!

1400,, I just spent 280 got my le elk tag' like I allways do,!! 1400 I could hunt everything in Utah with that much>>..

Hey elkun!

Remind us it is your 4th LE Bull Elk Tag!

Good to hear from you NUNYA!

I knew I'd get a response from you!:D

You're Right NUNYA!

I Waste too GD much time on here!

elkassassin, 4 tags I thought I just drew 3, that dumb azz in navada I told him to take it easy , now I will have to turn one back. again. $1000 just don't get you what it used to.

Hey two assin!! I almost took your bumper off at the intersection in front of donalds in Roosevelt.
I'm on my way home from the basin an heading to New Zealand hunting till 23rd.
You have fun crimping all that purdy red n blue pex on your truck Bess.

And NUNYA?

You don't Honk?

Call?

Flip me the Birdie?

You need me to see if Jan is available?

I Promise I won't Pull a Doyle on you!

New Zealand until the 23rd Huh?

Figures!

You Work a Day & Play for a Month!

Wished I had it Figured out like that!

One more thing!

Don't make Fun of My PEX!:D

You must not of seen the White PEX?

HELL SAKES!

I can do a Bicentennial Pipe Job now!:D

Good Luck on the Hunts NUNYA!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom