DW???? 'Free Homer'

lmao!! Founder 86ed him! He's a slippery, clever one though, be suspicious of any new screen names!???

Say it ain't so.....gonna miss the guy. He was clever and loved getting virtual hugs from Jager!

Did this COVID thing put Homie over the edge?

I heard he moved to La Mancha? Don know if it's true or not.

Last edited:
I Give Up... I Surrender... Yes I have Uncle Hugging Homer tied up and I am riding circles around him on HIS Honda Trail 90. Each 20 laps I cuddle up to Homer. Yes, he is perturbed..

Any of you wish to join me, just say so :)

Jagerdad :)

Allow me to say the following. Homer is Homer. Tri is always himself.
Enjoy each for the flavor each man brings to our Table. I respect both men. I do not agree with the manner they come across AT TIMES yet, they are a part of Campfire.

If either man needed help, I would drive to them in a second, no judgement on my part.

Allow me to say the following. Homer is Homer. Tri is always himself.
Enjoy each for the flavor each man brings to our Table. I respect both men. I do not agree with the manner they come across AT TIMES yet, they are a part of Campfire.

If either man needed help, I would drive to them in a second, no judgement on my part.

Homer needs an acct. Give him yours????

My Message to the above two men. BE KIND and always spread Kindness then, Math and Science.

I seem to rub Eel wrongly yet he shared the following. We MM'y guys never need to show a harsh side. Grizzly was correct.

Here is kindness from Eel:

Mr. Eel, I hope you are not mad at me sharing the above. Why not take the above two men, Fishing with you.Yes, I would go to Both if they needed any Help.

I think Jaeger has him chained to the wall in his basement.

cropped-pulp1-1.png

Dear 1911, why on Earth do you understand me so well...?

I appear to be a kind loving and hugging guy but my past life may be surfacing to you knowledgeable folks. So, let's stop this Post before more is exposed.

Jagerdad ?

Well, he's back now. Maybe he'll skip a minute or two of being a jerk this time around.

I wouldn't let a jerk hang out in my house or office and founder has every right to choose who is on his website.

'merica

I wonder if Homer, a Survivor is looking at OUR POSTS and acting Joyfully as shown below:

Happy ='s Happy. This is all of us in our MM'y union here. Accept Weird. Its quite Common :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom