Dumpster Bustin, I'm 4/4

WapitiBob

Long Time Member
I have a little Industrial building, 8400 SF. Seems the neighbors think that dumpster is theirs to use. I keep a set of gloves in the truck when I feel the need to do a little "divin".

I'm out spreading some Bark to spruce the place up today and look into the dumpster. Low and behold there is a bunch of garbage, little Mathews school work, shoes, diapers, the usual crap. This guy was better than most though.
It took me 4 bags to get him.
Paperwork from the VA.
The boys in Blue come over, knock on his door and send him over to me. What an A ss Clown. 40 something and too dam lazy to pay $20/month for garbage. It costs me $245.
I caught him though. 4/4.

I had a guy cut the sod out of his front yard and dump it behind my building a cpl years ago. Geezus, did he think I wouldn't see the new sod in his front yard? The cops told him to get it off my place so the gutless punk has his wife go move it into the Powerline Right of way.

I waited till the warranty was up on the sod and took a gallon of Vegetation Killer over. Made it look like those Dog spots.

It's kinda exciting seeing if you can catch them. I see why my buddy likes being a Detective for the local Sheriff dept.

HEY BOB???

WHY THE EDIT ON MY THREAD???

ANYWAY!!!

I HAD A NEIGHBOR LOAD THEIR TRASH UP & DRIVE DOWN & DUMP IT ON MY PROPERTY!!!

NEEDLESS TO SAY HE DON'T LIKE ME MUCH!!!

UNREAL WHAT THE HUMAN PEA BRAIN IS CAPABLE OF!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

No offense, but I can't stand the get even guys. When I moved to NM from Idah I brought my english pointer and german short hair. My english pointer would bark every time a bird landed next to his cage. My 80 year old neighbor called the cops repeatedly about the barking. He even came over once. If he hadn't been an arse about it I would have tried to fix the problem. Instead I told him good luck and get off my property before I threw him off and broke some bones in the process. Well the next week my english pointer lay dead in his cage. If ever I was tempted to walk into someones house for revenge that was it. Instead I decided that revenge begets revenge begets revenge and that as hard as it was that the best solution was to move away and put it behind me and do nothing about it since I would never be able to prove it was him. In the end the guilty will be judged and I am not the one to judge them.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

>No offense, but I can't stand
>the get even guys. When
>I moved to NM from
>Idah I brought my english
>pointer and german short hair.
>My english pointer would bark
>every time a bird landed
>next to his cage. My
>80 year old neighbor called
>the cops repeatedly about the
>barking. He even came over
>once. If he hadn't been
>an arse about it I
>would have tried to fix
>the problem. Instead I told
>him good luck and get
>off my property before I
>threw him off and broke
>some bones in the process.
>Well the next week my
>english pointer lay dead in
>his cage. If ever I
>was tempted to walk into
>someones house for revenge that
>was it. Instead I decided
>that revenge begets revenge begets
>revenge and that as hard
>as it was that the
>best solution was to move
>away and put it behind
>me and do nothing about
>it since I would never
>be able to prove it
>was him. In the end
>the guilty will be judged
>and I am not the
>one to judge them.
>
>
>
>
4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

The moral to the story is...Dont f### with old men...
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

lol, Snort. Besides, good pointers dont bark at birds...they point.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Many years ago I was out of town on an elk scouting trip. When I got back home I found that my carport roof had been knocked down. Somebody had crashed into it and left. I looked around my house for any other damage such as attempted breakins and so forth. Everything else appeared in tack and in good working order. So I call the cops. None of my neibors reported it. So I became my own detective. So as a buddy and I was fixing it I got to thinking that the SOB must have known I was out of town. Later that night way after dark I went on a little RECON mission. Well on the back side of my block I struck gold. One of my neibors had just bought a new red Tacoma. The passenger side front end was all smashed up and the front quarter smooshed up. It even had little forest green paint scrapes (the same color as the pillars holding up my carport roof. I took pictures of it. Then I look at the windsheild wipers and find the same color grit as the shingles on my carport roof. Time to take more pictures. It's now midnight on a Monday morning. I'm fuming mad. Rather than knocking on this guys door pissed off, I go home and have a couple of stiff belts of Turkey and a beer. Relax and go to bed. The next afternoon after work I go talk to this chicken chit. He denies everything. What a real jerk. I talk to a cop buddy of mine & show him the pics that I took. He says good luck. So I evaluate my delima and I came to the same conclusion, I don't have a pot to piss in. So late one night I take a wheel-barrow, a bag of Quick-Crete and a five gallon bucket of water to this guys house and fill up his water meter box with concrete. The city had just read all of our meters so it had about 3 solid weeks to set up. Needless to say that I slept like a baby that night. About a month later Mr. Chicken Chit comes over with a couple of six packs and calls a truce. We both sat on our tailgates under my new carporpt and drank beer and laughed our a$$'s off about how stupid all that crap was.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom