Dumb cops...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Two days ago, our local PD had enough evidence to arrest one of their own on molestation charges. Instead of calling the officer in or waiting until he was off duty to arrest him, they go to arrest him while he's on duty at a DUI checkpoint....armed! It turned out bad for the accused cop and the other cop that had to defend himself and kill his fellow officer. Why the hell would would they attempt an arrest knowing the man is armed? I just don't get it.....sad day.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Either way would have been bad. Just as easily would have gone south if they let him get home on his turf and still arguable very armed. Bottom line is the bad guy always has the advantage no matter what. Just glad the predator was the only one to go down in the volley. I'd dare say very few cops on or off duty are ever not armed. Good on them and the local SO for digging this vermin out of the profession. This went bad because he made the decision for it to go that way. Nothing anyone could have done would have changed that. He knew what was going on because he after all, was in the thick of his criminal exploits. If they called him him, same scenario. If they went to his house, same scenario. This was a last act of desperation and if he was willing to pull a piece on the guys he worked with at the checkpoint then certainly all bets were off no matter how it went down. Kudos to those who catch this criminal and identified the necessity to remove him from duty where he stand.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ya....I see your point. Maybe its a bit worse at home if he has more of an arsenal than he's got while on duty. The sad thing is that his wife had committed suicide last year and after that he got involved with the under-aged girl. He has kids who now have no parents. It really is a shame that people don't think about the reprecussions of their actions. Think about how this girl feels as well now. For the rest of her life, she has this on her conscience. This man died due to a relationship the two of them were sharing. It's horrible.
I think about things like that when I'm in my car and I get a text. Its habit to check it but as I'm doing so, I realize that I could kill someone by doing so. Life is scary and we hold all of the cards. We chose our path. Some of us make the wrong decisions and some of us make the right ones.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

I didn't know you could rape a 17 year old? I just assumed they raped you. Seems like that's how it goes nowadays.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-12 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]She's still under-age, 13er. He's a cop and probably knows that if he bangs a 17 year old, there just might be some consequences. I haven't read any articles on this, all my info comes directly from cops I know. Did it also say that the girl was an Junior Explorer?

And she wasn't raped...it was consentual.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer

What if two 17 year olds have sex, do they get in trouble for molesting each other? I've never understood why, if it's consesual, the minor gets off and the adult gets in trouble?

It would have been funny if his last name was Smith. Nice try Wet-titty. You're really trying to get my to the clubhouse ain't cha?

13 and younger don't have the ability to consent. a 13 yr old can not "consent" to sex with anyone no matter the age. a 14-15 yr old cn consent with other 14-15 yr olds. a 16-17 yr old may consent to anyone that is less than 10 yrs older than them. (unless that person is in a position of trust; ie, Bishop, teacher, scout leader, boss, etc.

The word "RAPE" implies the LACK of the ability or desire to consent. "SEXUAL ABUSE" is what a 19 yr old having sex with a 14 yr old would be charged with, only because a 14 yr old has the ability to consent, as far as the GOV is concerned...

It was a big bodied 2 point. (this is my signature)

"What if two 17 year olds have sex, do they get in trouble for molesting each other? I've never understood why, if it's consesual, the minor gets off and the adult gets in trouble?"

Really? Good Lord, please tell me you're not serious. Do you have children? Disturbing if it needs to be explained to you..... :(

S.

No one else was hurt. He's off the streets. And the black eye can start to heal in the department. Good day in my book. He knew the law when he started sleeping with her.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom