DUI VERY COSTLY........$$$$$$$$

YukonDall

Long Time Member
TAKE IT EASY OUT THERE TONIGHT FELLAS, I HEAR IN KALI TOTAL DUI COST ARE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN $13,000---$15000 DEPENDING. NOT TO MENTION ARREST, IMPOUND,RECORD, COMMUNITY SERVICE....(100 HOURS MIN), & TRAFFIC SCHOOL. YOUR EMPLOYER MIGHT ALSO TAKE A STAB AT YOU.......BUMMER!!!! I KNOW A COUPLE OF KIDS THAT GOT NABBED AT A CHECK POINT, YOU COULD BUY A COUPLE OF GREAT LANDOWNER TAGS FOR THAT KIND OF CASH.......TAKE ER EASY......................YD.

...and that is the cheap end of the scale. The real costly side is the names of daughters, mothers, fathers, sons, ect., who never make it home as the result of a poor decision that you can't make right. It is a really stupid way to ruin your own and others life. The most horrific sound you will ever hear comes shortly after you make a knock on a door to bring that kind of news. Makes me wonder why we still have this problem but as the song goes some fools never learn.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Those who drink and drive are complete idiots. There is absolutely no reason
Or justification to do it.

Great thread Yukon!

Great post 1911, the worst part of people who drink and drive, is the drunks usually survive, and the innocent suffer.

A good friend just had her cousins 1 year old kid killed by a drunk driver Christmas eve. The rest of the family is still in the hospital.

Traditional >>>------->

no reason to drive drunk with all the free taxi's on new years...or anyother time just PICK UP THE PHONE and call somebody

Just spent over a hundred bucks for round trip taxi fare to downtown San Antonio New Years eve. Well worth it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom