Duck-Caller aficionado Merry Christmas

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Duck-Caller aficionado Merry Christmas

475c8f933812e2eb.jpg

RE: Duck-Caller aficionado Merry Christmas

Now that is one helluva Christmas tree Beefy! You'd better leave a lot of cookies out for Santa.

DEA is on the way to your house.

Beefy, far out tree dude!

Peace, love, sex, and dope brother!

475c9f501668c5d0.jpg

HEY eel!!!

IS THAT A KALIFORNICATED CHRISTMAS TREE??

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I don't think this tree is real. I would like to inspect it personally as I am a Christmas tree expert and do not like it when someone tries to pass off a fake tree. please post the address of this so called tree and I will find out for us all whether it is fake or not. By the way is there a grocery storenear this location???

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Bobcat, I went deer hunting here in Humboldt Co. with a guy up near Alderpoint. It was typical hot weather. About noon we decide to go visit a friend in town. We grabbed a beer out of his fridge. We all went outside and I sat on a park bench under a shade tree in his back yard. I got to looking, and the "shade tree" was a pot plant about 14' tall! The base was about 4 inches dia. True story!

Eel

Japanese maple.

DC, here I come.....

eel!!!

YOU BOYS GROW EM BIG IN KALI DON'T YA???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom