Drugs Rainbows= Dang Funny

TerynItUp

This is the funniest youtube video I have seen in a while.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

wow..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

"Rackmasters first acid trip"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>That video was taken 30 minutes
>before Feleno left his wife
>at the gas station....

LMAO!

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

dudes that was lame.....And I just did A "legal Bowl" Home Grown Blackberry Kush Sticky Chit thats California Legal "Medical Marijuna"....(so I can sut here and........
........ang I jate nascar racing stupid like rainbows and wow cars going round yep excitimg lolololollol!!SNACKS!!!frozing eggrolls ummmmm umm! BTB...nEW Stoner munchie inveneted tonight friens "corndogs from Costco injucted with cheesewhiz...then mustard WOW! only took 45 min to do this...........what were wetalkin bout???
rack

OMG. Was this dude laughing crying or choking on bong water at the end of this video?
Hurry up honey bring the acid you gotta see this

Feleno- All I can say is R-O-Y-G-J-I-Z!

That's a beautiful site...although, where's the PINK?

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

LOL Red...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"Feleno is the man. Not such a waste any more"

:)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom