Drop the 9/10 already!!!!!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I bought gas this morning on the way to work. The price for regular was $3.49 9/10. What the heck is the 9/10 about?????

Back when Kilowatt or RELH were teenagers I could see the reason. I mean $.24 9/10 a gallon was a heck of a savings over $.25. A twenty gallon purchase was $4.98 instead of $5.00. Back then Kilowatt would have walked two miles to save a penny!:)

But today it just insults our intelligence. Give me a break!

If you buy one gallon it will cost you $3.50 anyway.

"Oh look Honey, we saved so much money on gas we can afford to go to the movies!" Give me a break! Just be a man about it and charge $3.50!

Sorry to rant. I'll be over it by Christmas. (I think)

Eel

EEL......KICK BACK....RELAX...HAVE A BARLEY POP....ITS THE CHRISTMAS SEASON.....THE NEXT ROUND IS ON ME !!!! .. (besides if i had your money $$$, i'd burn mine)........yd.

HEY eel!!!

WHAT IS THIS CRAP???

KALI USED TO ALWAYS BE A 1.00 MORE THAN US!!!

WTF???

NOW YOU'RE ONLY PAYING .50 A GALLON MORE THAN US!!!

WTF???

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT A BARGAIN & YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT???

MAYBE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM LITTLE George???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

AND ONE MORE THING!!!

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH VOLUME OF GAS 1/10 OF A CENT OF A GALLON WOULD BE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH VOLUME
>OF GAS 1/10 OF A
>CENT OF A GALLON WOULD
>BE???

At $349 and 9/10 it would be .0028579594169762789368390968848242 gallons, which probably is the same as the amount that evaporates while you fuel your vehicle, accept in CA where they capture all the vapors, so basically the station is stealing back the gas they just sold you...and as this global warming increases the evaporation rate increases and they steal more...so it is big oil behind all this...hmmmmmmmmm...

EdleBrock and YD!, you guys aren't making me feel one bit better!:)

They are stealing the gas they just sold me?? Actually, I think you're right!:(

Eel

HEY Edlebrock!!!

WITH A NUMBER THAT BIG WE MUST BE SAVING A BUNCH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Hey! BCB how much does the fuel for the ol'e smoke belcher cost???
Last time I looked it was .10 9/10 higher than preimum! WTF???

Eel ... same principal as paying "ONLY $499,999.99" for a "cute little fixer upper"

RUS

WELL RUS!!!

ITS KINDA LIKE THIS HERE!!!

3.65 PER GALLON!!!

7.00 A BOTTLE FOR ADDITIVE TO KEEP HER FROM JELLING UP!!!

8.00 A BOTTLE FOR ADDITIVE THAT HELPS LUBRICATE ENGINE PARTS WITH THIS NEW LOW SULPHER BULL$HIT FUEL!!!

OIL CHANGES ARE AROUND 75.00-80.00 BUCKS A POP!!!

25.00-30.00 A POP FOR A MOPAR AIR FILTER!!!

FUEL FILTERS AROUND 10.00 A POP!!!

SHE'S JUST LIKE A WOMAN RUS!!!(NO OFFENSE TO THE MM GALS,JUST SPLAINING THINGS TO RUS!!!)

SHE'S HIGH MAINTENANCE RUS BUT MAN YOU OUGHT TO SEE HER PERFORM!!!

WELL,I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'D BE ABLE TO SEE IF YOU WERE CLOSE BY!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

OK Eelgrass,

Age dating again huh! Well for that I will drive up there and make sure I get in town there on damn near empty and fill up my PU and do it like I do when filling up the Coupe.
Hold that damn black rubber up as I fill the tank and let the fumes go into the air around that station and split for home.

Maybe sometime in the future you have to have SMOG CHECKS done on your vehicles every two years. LMAO

Brian

Eelgrass;

You must be as old as I and Kilowatt if you remember 25 cents a gallon of gas. That what it was in my high school days. We got a allowance of 35 cents a day for school lunches and my cousin and I would save the lunch money for gas on the weekends and do extra work to make the beer money. boy! it was a b!tch when it went up to 35 cents. Had to buy cheap Fisher's beer instead of the Oly most kids drank in those days.

RELH

Robert,

Old Steve just likes to rub it in but he ain't far behind me in age.
Yes the good old days of Oly & Lucky Lager Beer. Hell, I use to buy the beer for us guys when I was 16, had to drive about 10 miles up on the mountain to a place that is no longer there thanks to that "crazy" SOB Manson killer.
But would buy Burgermeister Beer in the Quarts, 10 at a time for 50 cents a Qt. Then the next day take the bottles back and get 50 cents for the return and buy one Qt to drink driving back to town. Good old days not with us anymore. LOL

...........and if you were real lucky, one of your friends had a VW that would cruise all night on $3.00 worth of gas and Maid Right beer from Lucky's Market was $3.99 a case. 4 guys with $5.00 apiece could get a pretty good hangover by early Saturday.

Bessy, what's it cost to inspect and "tune up" those things you look into everyday? I guess it's all relative.

WELL nickman!!!

ITS KINDA LIKE THIS HERE!!!

SOMETIMES THERES A FREE CHECK-UP ANYTIME THEY WANT TO COME BACK!!!

SOMETIMES ITS A MANDATORY,AT LEAST TWICE A YEAR TYPE OF THING!!!

SOMETIMES IT WILL COST 10 TIMES AS MUCH TO EVER SEE ME AGAIN!!!

YA MIGHT SAY IT DEPENDS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom