DRONES & FIRES???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
(((Ya,I Know,This isn't the Utah Nor the Campfire,Posting it Here to get the Word out if You're Flying Your Drone around/above these Fires You Must be doing one Hell of a Job because Nobody is catching any of the Pilots!)))

Seem's somebody is Fascinated with Flying Their Drone/Drones over the Wild Fires here in TARDville!

This Amazes Me Our Government Can't Catch any of them Though!

If They Can't Catch a Domestic Drone Pilot!

Kinda Get's You to Thinkin what a Real Non-Domestic Pilot Might be able to Pull off in this Country?

They Claim They've Seen Drones above every Fire in the State this year!

Only a matter of Time Before Some JACK-ASS gets his first Notch by taking an Aircraft out of the Air with a 400.00 Drone!

If They can see them like they say they can,are You Telling me Nobody can take em out of the Air?

The Only Guy I know that has taken one out of the Air got His Ass in a Nine Line Bind!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Pretty dumb to fly them over fires, when the restrictions have been explained as much as they have. Put my son's or his crews life in danger on a big fire by getting a much needed retardant drop cancelled, and you might not have any thumbs to left to fly it again!

>New law passed this year to
>address this. It is a
>crime to fly drones in
>these areas.

Open season? Get yer drone tag!

>New law passed this year to
>address this. It is a
>crime to fly drones in
>these areas.

Here in tardville laws don't matter it's just for reference...

Wouldn't surprise me if its another government agency. They don't communicate so well with each other and every federal agency in the US is trying to figure out how to use drones and more importantly try and get drone dollars for spending.

Two days ago I got to read how the USFWS is trying to get a ridiculous amount of money to use drones in the distribution of vaccines to prairie dogs in a little area of about 300 acres in Montana. No bull.

The drones were a problem in the Sand Fire in So Cal.
Twice, a drone was flying over the reservoir where the water scoops were taking place, and the planes/helicopters had to cease from making the water scoop for 30 minutes. It is a mandatory requirement when a drone is spotted for safety reasons.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom