DRONE/GPS PROBLEMS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
After Spending some time out South & the Condor not finding a Single Shed I decided to hit the South Slope yesterday afternoon!

Took a couple Hours but finally located some Gold/a Shed!

After taking the Exact GPS Coordinates I flew the Condor back to my location & Hiked in for the Kill!

I get in there to what My GPS is saying is the Exact/Location & there's nothing there!

Knowing that GPS's can be off a little I start looking for the Shed,circling and Damn near Giving up,I finally find the Shed approx. 700 Yards from where my GPS said it should be!

Now I do have the Condor & My GPS Coordinating with each other & while side by side on the Ground they are both showing the same Coordinates!

Wondering if any of you have Experienced this Problem?

And what am I gonna do to Fix it?

Getting the ole cat within 700 Yards Ain't a Bad thing but JUDAS!

The Shed is at least 3-4 years old!

It's a Raghorn(Or used to be!) 5 point!

It's got Character though!

One Point has been Shot off!

One point has been gnawed on by a Porcupine!

And another Point has been chewed part way off by a Coyote!

Anybody wanna take a Guess on what this Antler has cost me so far per pound?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom