Droid or Iphone

nfh

Long Time Member
Any opinions on which is better?

Got to upgrade today, either phone is free.

I have used droid a couple of years ago for work but I managed to always use the computer

I've got the iphone. Really like it. Simple to use. Lots of memory. Takes good pics.

Never had a droid, can't help you there.

I assume you mean an "android" operating system and not an actual "Droid" phone? The two are not the same thing.

I have six or seven "android" phones (including the latest Motorola "Droid") and I have also carried the iPhone 4 and currently have an iPhone 4S and an HTC One(android)

There are benefits to both, but here is the bottom line for most users; The iPhone is superior hardware...it just is. The screen, camera, battery, and operating systems are all better built and more stable. The apps don't crash your phone. the thing is bulletproof. For 95% of people, it is the way to go.

That being said, I love the android OS. I have rooted every phone of mine and run custom roms. I like the cool little tweaks you can do. Most android phones are chinsy, they feel cheap. The apps crash the system and they freeze up regularly. The screen response on ANY android phone is not as smooth as the iPhone.

Service provider coverage is a huge deal as well.

lots of factors here......

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Not much help here sorry. I don't know for sure what my phone is ,I just hate it, People always calling me on it. I find that if I leave it turned off it don't ring much, but when it gets turned on it say's I have voice messages so I turn it back off. Pictures??? I have a camera for that, Anyone know where I can get a good deal on 110 film?

i have a android & a blackberry. Honestly... I don't use all that fancy crap. A flipper with a good camera is enough for me. I'm over 60... don't need all the stress that comes with the f'n internet following me around 24X7.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Went with some Samsung with android programming. Was user friendly to me. the wife got the iphone. so best of both worlds I guess

Ive had both, currently using the galaxy S3. There are things to like about android and Iphones. I prefer android.

Had an Iphone and hated it. The operating system seemed very illogical to me. I had previously had a couple of Blackberries and they were fine, but after getting the Droid 4, it is just a better system for me. Camera is fine and it has everything I need and more.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-13 AT 00:04AM (MST)[p]SIII. Buddy of mine just got the latest I-phone. He messed with my SIII the day he got his. The next week he had an SIII.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Kilo is pretty proud of his phone. He like to type in 55378008, turn the phone upside down, and show the display to Eel.
3305old-man-cell-phone.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom