Driggs area?

B

Blake

My inlaws just bought a vacation home in Driggs, and I was curious what kind of hunts I could get in to as a nonresident around there.

I'm not new to public land big game hunting, just the area. I like to get well off the beaten path and away from crowds.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'll most likely just plan for now and hunt in 2015.

General seasons in the area let you hunt deer and elk with your rifle or bow. You could buy a tag and go hunting this year if you wanted to. Take a look at the regulations. Here is a link.

http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/hunt/rules/?getPage=63

There are controlled hunts in the area as well that you may want to consider for next year. There are bears in the area if you are interested in that next spring or this fall. Mostly mule deer in the area around Driggs but there are also a few whitetail. Overall it is really nice looking country but the deer density is low. Many other areas in Eastern Idaho with much higher deer density.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom