Drew Nevada 012-014...11 years later

A

alloutdoor

Well it took 11 years but I finally drew a Nevada antelope tag.
I drew Nevada 012-014.
I live in Boise so I will get to go scout a couple times.

Looking for any help I can get as to where to start looking for a good antelope. I really want to hold out for a nice one after 11 years of applying.

Anybody with any experience in that unit? I can trade info for deer and elk units in Idaho if iterested.

I had that tag last year for archery.Spent quite alot of time over there scouting & during archery season.PM me & I'll be glad to help all I can.Have good maps for the units & would be glad to send them your way & you can return later.
David

A good place for you to start would be around the Fox Mountain area, there might be a few people hunting around that area but there are a lot of goats that hang out there. Also the county road that runs north from Gerlach to Via, I think would be in the northern end of 012 is where I am thinking, there are some good goats that run around that area also. Good hunt, you should see some nice goats, congrats and good luck.
Elkguide

Their Are Not Any Goats Around Fox Anymore.Not For The Last Couple Years.Hunted Their The Last Couple Years.Start In The Flats.Gordon RAM4G

Thanks for the info.
Every little bit helps since I am starting from 0.

I plan to get down there a couple times in August and do some serious scouting.

Thanks for the info GB2. I printed it off and will check those spots on the map.

Appreciate the info very much!

Thanks Elkguide,
I have received lots of good leads from the good folks on this board.
Thanks much for your help!

Thanks drnaln,
Appreciate the info.
Do you know hot to get back to PM's after you have read them once.
Can't seem to get back there.
Thanks!

I drew this area 012-014 i would like info on it . i am going to scout this area in a couple of weeks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom