Drew Lake Sonoma Archery

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
Drew this hunt and was hoping to hear from some hunters who have been there done that. Tree stand first weekend? Are trail cameras safe on core property?

don't get caught using those step things that screw into the trees(take it from me)I used ground blind easy to move to one location to another(and to the motherf%#$& that stole it hope you get hit by stray bullet) ,try to hunt every weekend you might catch them in the rut most hunters that got drawn hold out for the big boys and last day nail a fat doe and if you got a boat or hook up with another hunter with one you can get to some prime areas. GOOD LUCK, fred

Its a fun hunt. All I can say is don't get to wrapped up in trophy hunting. There are a lot of bucks there but as any blacktail hunt if the weather isn't cool and raining you will have to work for them. I hunted from the ground and just found the trees that were dropping the accorns and the deer would feed into those areas usually for me every morning and evening hunt.
If you know how to get me your number I'll give you a call for more info.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom