Dream Concert?

Jimi Hendrix & The Doors

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Kindof a strange mix but I'd like to see Chris Ledoux and Stevie Ray Vaughn

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

The standards and either prince or michael jackson. rofl!

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

The origonal Lynard Skynard and Allman Bros. Or Merle Haggard and Waylon Jennings. Tough call I've seen Merle a few times, and pieces of the other bands but I can only imagine :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I like to think of Jesus with like giant eagles wings and singin? lead vocals for lynyrd skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk?~ Cal Naughton Jr.- Talladega Nights

Mark Chesnutt and Gary Allen....both of these guys put on great shows. I saw them both in very small venues (100-200 people) and they really know how to put on a show.

Steve

"Anarchy in the UK..."

Sex Pistols & the Dead Kennedys

Don't Tread on Me - NevadaBadger

I'M SURPRISED SOMEBODY AIN'T CHIMED IN WITH KISS???

I'M NOT GONNA GO TO A HARD ROCK & ROLL CONCERT JUST TO BREATHE THE AIR!!!

REMEMBER WHEN A FEW PEOPLE GOT TRAMPLED A FEW YEARS BACK IN SLC & SOMEBODY LOST THEIR LIFE!!!

I SEEN BOCEPHUS A FEW TIMES IN CONCERT WITH HIS BEST FRIEND JIM BEAM!!!

HE POUNCED ON THE DRUMS TILL HE DESTROYED THEM!!!

THROWED THE STICKS!

AND DESTROYED A GUITAR!!!

OUTSIDE OF ME GETTIN HIT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE IT WASN'T BAD!!!

THE LOWER CROWD THROWED A TOPLESS BLONDE AROUND LIKE A BEACH BALL & SHE FINALLY ENDED UP ON THE STAGE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Beer, Drugs, Flatt & Scrugs

"I SEEN BOCEPHUS A FEW TIMES IN CONCERT WITH HIS BEST FRIEND JIM BEAM!!!

HE POUNCED ON THE DRUMS TILL HE DESTROYED THEM!!!

THROWED THE STICKS!

AND DESTROYED A GUITAR!!!

OUTSIDE OF ME GETTIN HIT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD WITH A BEER BOTTLE IT WASN'T BAD!!!"

His kid rules?

What no 50 cent or M&M That how we roll. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom