Draw Deadline Sunday

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
I got mine in for me and my brood.

Of the 13 tags I put in for with draw odds between 3%-25%, we will draw 1. That will be my youngest, who will turn 13 in Sept. He will shoot a big one like my other sons and I will pack it out. I love living vicarously through them.

The next few weeks is the worst........

Right on good luck!! I put in for a 1.5% and two cushion tags so should draw something. Does anyone know when the electronic results will be available?

Usually around the end of the month, but the regulations will always say "winners will be notified by July 10".

Last year it was round the 25th of June. They were really speedy with the moose, sheep, mt. goat draw this year, so hopefully they have it figured out and will get them up real quick!

Hopefully we'll know before the big cabelas sale I think it runs the last weekend of June till the 4th I THINK I REMEMBERR CORRECTLY

Funny how you relate the draw to the Cabelas sale. In 07, my middle son drew two Super Hunt tags. Ya Ya I know...but believe me I only put in 5 draws for him and he drew 2. Anyway, that year I justified a bunch of extra gear to the wife as a necessity that I wouldn't have gotten away with without those special tags. I love those green optics...

LOL heck ya. See down in Arizona where I grew up its 99% drawhunts and they hhold all of there sales and sportsman expos before the draws so everybody buys stuff not knowing if they'll ever use it LOL smart gypsys

"Cushion" Tags - that's great, I'm going to start using that one. I put in for several of those myself this year. At 51, I can't afford to not be out there as much as possible as the mountains get steeper..

LOL ya I've got one defendant one second choice archery antelope lol everyone wins that one. And a altered extra deer tag that would average 90-100% draw odds. Definately would or will be nice to shoot two deer : )

I enjoy deer meat also, I just don't
know if the deer herds can handle alot
of people killing two deer a year.

Unless they are whitetail, you do
know that deer herds are struggling
correct?

Just my 2 cents!

I also enjoy deer meat, but my
feeling is that the deer herds
are struggling, and I think if
alot of hunters take two deer
each, it will make the numbers
worse.

Call me dumb, but that is how
I see it!

Just my 2 cents !

Good, I here there are quite a few
whitetails up north, I just cant
understand why they are still
harvesting mule deer doe's.

Cool to shoot two deer for fun freezer and second tag for conservation. I usually don't have the extra money for extra tags but this year I do. I only shoot archery general muley and only shoot bucks for muleys . My second tag will be a whitetail.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom