Drama queen back in Minnesota!!

Roy

TOLD YOU HE WOULD PLAY THIS YEAR!!

What a joke - if this isn't HIGH DRAMA I'd sure like to know what is....

Favre flying back to Minnesota

Updated Aug 17, 2010 3:35 PM ET
The on-again, off-again drama that is Brett Favre now appears to be on again. A trio of Vikings teammates including Pro Bowl guard Steve Hutchinson, defensive end Jared Allen and kicker Ryan Longwell flew to Hattiesburg, Miss. to push Favre to give them one more season.

Favre informed the trio Tuesday that he is, in fact, back in and will rejoin the Vikings, FOXsports.com has learned.

In addition, Favre is on the plane with the players and is heading back to Minneapolis. However, while signs point to Favre coming back, neither he nor his agent have informed the team that he's returning. And with Favre, another change of heart is certainly not out of the question.

Favre's official Web site e-mailed members of the media with the message: "Stay tuned for breaking news from the Minnesota Vikings today on Brett Favre's possible return."

This latest decision is a complete switch from two weeks ago, when Favre informed teammates that he was retiring -- citing wear and tear on his body -- in text messages seen by FOXSports.com. The team however, immediately responded by offering Favre more money, and teammates reached out imploring the quarterback to reconsider or to take more time.

Although Favre has frequently gone back and forth, it was widely assumed, in the end, that he would rejoin the Vikings. That belief was reinforced on Aug. 12 when the 11-time Pro Bowler and three-time All Pro traveled from Hattiesburg to Pensacola, Fla. to have his surgically repaired left ankle examined by Dr. James Andrews.

Tuesday?s morning meeting with Hutchinson, Allen and Longwell appears to have served its purpose. Favre, who led the Vikings to a 12-4 regular-season finish and the NFC title game last season, now appears fully prepared to play a 20th NFL season.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Tough to be a fan of someone who has less integrity than a potato bug... I can understand coming back once, but this is just getting out of hand.

Used to like him, now I have every reason to retract my respect.

The only thing crying louder than Favre? ... his haters.

This is about the only part of pro sports that is remotely entertaining. Watching a bunch of grown men get their panties in a twist over something so insignificant.

MOMMY, he said he was gonna quit but then he didn't!!!

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well don't get me wrong .45 - I am not a hater. I love to watch him and I think he is great for the league, even the drama is good for the NFL. It is just hilarious to see him waffle, act so sincere, say he is done, say he is retired, but then one day, all of a sudden he works out with a High School team, then the next he sees his doctor and the rumors start to fly - then finally he gets on the plane with his 3 Viking besties and he flies back triumphantly to Minnesota.

It is a spectacle indeed! Great soap opera and he plays it to the freaking hilt. He knows exactly how the media will react to it and he milks it for all its worth. You can't say he doesn't! He goes through lots of trouble every year to make sure his last pass isn't an interception.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Yes, he is a drama queen, but I will still draft him as my back-up quarterback on my fantasy football teams!

Hey complete, At least you seem to be a real fan like me. Butt...... I bet Favre doesn't make it past the seventh game, if that far. Teams are gonna bust him in the chops and test that ankle. Hell, He was limping when he got out of that little Beemer. I said before I would LOVE a Minnesota-Dallas playoff re-match. The drama and his craving for attention is out of hand. Makes LeBron seem old news. mtmuley

Mtmuley NFC championship Game
that will tell if he still in the game or just helping those young QB get better. Me I hope his season is better then last years. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Super stud back in Minnesota!!

Did he officially retire........and then fly up north?? I must have missed that memo. Anyone that believes everything that comes out of the media needs to buy a bridge I have for sale.

Roy is too smart of a guy to bite on this everytime it comes up. Just let it play out. If he is putting up the numbers then who cares if he keeps coming back? I always have plans to climb the highest mountain and kill the biggest bull but then my body tells me otherwise along the way. Maybe Brett's body will be telling him things along the way too.

Drama queen back in Minnesota....darn, I thought you were talking about homoJ.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

He will be going back and playing. They increased his pay to 16 million and with 4 million in endorsements to complete this last year of his 2 year contract.

RELH

Who would have thought when Jimmy Durante sang this song he was talking about Brett Farve.

I am pretty sure Mr. Romo is crying, and pissing himself right about now. Just another season of being ousted in the playoffs by Brett and company. Love it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom