DOWN GO THE BUCKEYES!!

Roy

Well - Tressel is out. Who are they going to hire now? This definitely takes them out of contention for at least a couple of years. Not many programs can pull a Miami from 2001 and wing much with a coach hired between Spring ball and Camp.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Now lets see if if they (OU) get hit as hard as they(NCAA) did USC for their volations, Bowl bans and Scholarship reductions should be about the same IMO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

They need to get the death penalty but the NCAA doesn't have the nads to ever do it again.

Could be Urban Meyer gets his year off and then comes back on the scene for 2012 at OSU.

That depends on the severity of the sanctions. I doubt Urban takes the job if the sanctions are as severe as those assessed against USC.

Eldorado

Sorry to see this happen. Although I am not an OSU fan, I do feel that Tressel has done well in showing respect to the military. He and Mack Brown did at least one trip to Iraq and he, Tressel, wore cammo in an opening game. Not to excuse what it seems he did.

.....at least he didn't do a 'Woody Hayes' and smack an opposing player.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...-fans-to-cheer-for-navy-in-opener-267578.html

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Looks like it runs pretty deep 8 cars in 3 years for QB

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom