Down for the count...

feddoc

Long Time Member
Crap, I was informed today that I have two torn ligaments (ACL and MCL) and a destroyed medial meniscus in my right knee.

War wound? Nope.

Football injury? Nope.

Getting chased by a jealous girlfriend? Nope.

Feeding my horse. And the basssssturd still tried to bite me after it was over.

0600 Saturday morning>>

I was getting ready to feed the horse and had turned to dump the hay in his manger when my two mastiff's decided it was time to chase rabbits. The rabbit ran between me and the stall, with the dogs hot on his ass. The dogs took me out at the knees. Never, ever been taken out so fast....anyway, I laid on the ground and cried like the baby I am.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I bet you wish you owned chihuahua's ..lol...

That sucks

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You seem like a real nice guy for a crybaby gimp!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Well? Finish the story man! Did the dog catch that rabbit or what?

Knee injuries suck. Gonna get some surgury done to speed the heal time up?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Ouch! Sorry to hear that feddoc.

Kind of like me throwing my back out making the bed!

Sure hope you heal quickly.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I feel your pain I've done the same to my knees 4 times...Good luck with the rehab.

Traditional >>>------->

Sorry to hear that Feddoc. Looks like your going to be laid up for quite a spell. Here's to a quick and complete recovery.

Eldorado

"More running could have prevented that..."

Sage!!! Now that's funny stuff!

Feddoc, sorry to hear about the knee.

Bad deal!......I have had knee problems for 50 years. It sucks.

That said, I been telling you guys for years that horses are trouble.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

There's probably lateral and patella damage done too...they'll look when they open you up and fix it all though, hopefully. Two pieces of advice from a guy who's had over 3 times as many knee surgeries as I have knees!!

1. Get a good doctor who specializes in ONLY knees!! Mine is a guy who puts guys back together after they jump out of helecopters to ski down snow covered mountains...

2. Buy an ice machine!! It plugs into the wall and pumps ice water thru a neopreme sleeve which wraps and velcros around your knee. Works better than any ice pack I've ever tried!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

That sucks!

I am way anti surgery but that sounds real bad!

The sooner ya get it fixed the sooner you will be out and about...

Hang in there---

Robb

I don't know if I would go to Neuter Crotch's Doc.

Sorry bout the knee I hope you recover good.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-11 AT 07:59AM (MST)[p]Wrong doc, plick!! :) the new doc specializes in making it impossible to walk...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

LOL! Just couldn't resist.

Hope you both heal up good from your injuries.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

That sucks!!! Sounds painful for sure, hope you won't be down to long.

I would be careful on never_nuts advice!!! Sounds like he has had a hard time as of late with the knife cutters!!! LOL :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom