Dove limit

Gator

Long Time Member
Did they up the Dove limit to 15 a day.
Sure hope so, Because I didn't draw crapola in 6 states for deer and elk.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Last time I checked the Fish & Wildlife site, it was 10 dove daily, 30 in possession (mourning dove). No limit on Eurasian,
Ring-neck species.

They just raised the Dove limit from 10 to 15,and a 60 day season this year in Idaho.Another reason i'm glad i left California 43 years ago. However i do miss opening day with all my high school buddies hunting doves in the fields and orchords in the Central Valley, alot of great memories.

Why would a limit and season date set by the Feds make you think one states better then another?

2014 california dove limit is 15 per day.......and a 60 day split season

1283eagle_government.jpg

Zigger is right.
15 per day in aggregate, which no more than 10 can be white wing
doves. Eurasions can now be hunted year round.

That good news. 15 will keep us going longer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I started letting the horse trough overflow Friday. 3 weeks is more than it takes for them to get patterned. I'll be in NV the 1st, helping a partner scout for his elk hunt. BUT they'll still be there on the evening of the 5th....and morning of the 6th. Probably deeper since there will be no pressure.

I'll let you know if my theory works.

I have been dove hunting up your way for the last few years elkslayer and some years them cold snaps put a hurt on the birds and they scram by the first

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom