DOUBLE KNOBBERS ANYBODY???

B

bobcatbess

49a931a602bdd023.jpg

HOW BOUT THIS GUY???

49a93203032b022f.jpg

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

2 on 1.

You would never win an argument.

1 is bad enough. That is self punishment. I would bet they would ##### at each other. Ear plugs, Ya a must. LOL Jason

No offense Jenn. Rugburn

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-09 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]jeezus, can you imagine the noise that thing could make...??? Makes my head hurt just thinking about it....have to BONK their heads together...LOL

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It would be kinda hard to tell your sister to get lost.

"Don't look, I'm going to the bathroom"

"I wiped last time, it's your turn."

"I guess we could get married, but he might have to be Mormon?"

"We're always looking out for each other."

The possabilities are endless.......

Eel

This thread is entirely in bad taste. I doubt that these young ladies have done anything to anyone on this site or anyone in this world. Quit comparing them to two headed animals. Give them the respect they deserve. Just let them live their lives.

I'm sure that they will do more good in this world than any of us. This childish behavior has not place anywhere.

....easy there 6toes, these girls have been in several national magazines and on television.....changes everything....

I mostly agree with you though.....but I'm a pig headed for hell so I took my poke.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

you'd think not crapping would really make this guy irritable...

2HeadedBabyTurtle.JPG

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

HEY 3Toes!!!

DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS???

I NEVER ONCE SAID ANYTHING IN BAD TASTE!!!

I POSTED THE DOUBLE HEADER TORTISE FOR OUR MM FRIEND eel!!!

NOT TO COMPARE THE 2 PICS!!!

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS???

YOU WON'T LAST LONG AROUND HERE!!!

PULL THAT CINCH UP WAY TIGHTER THAN IT IS NOW & COWBOY-UP CUPCAKE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

......."Just let them live their lives".....3Toes..that's just BAD!

I am just guessing here, but I expect there is pretty much only going to be one life. Probably making the most of it.

+1 Threetoes!

Ignorance has NO boundaries here on Monster Muleys. Some will expose and poke fun at anything they can. Low self esteem, my guess.

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

Ok ,Feleno was my favorite in the Campfire, now the bobcatbess rules.

Feleno , whens the Smackoff? You and the bobcat should square off!

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out kicking over the neighborhood kid that is in a wheelchair. But, tomorrow I'm going to find me a "retard" to trip so I can fit in on MM.

But that might not be enough. Bobcatbess, how many pictures of the handicapped is required for official MM status? Just want to make you proud of me !!!!

If your real intention was to post a photo of the turtle for another member then remove the first photo. Its that easy,,,, Its a simple thing,,,

When these two young ladies were asked what they would change in their lives. They didn't ask to be made whole or into two separate people. They just wanted people to stop taking their picture on the street. SEEMS LIKE A SIMPLE REQUEST,(just wanting to be your friend), but then some simple minded, uncaring, and I repeat "childish" sportsman posts it on a hunting website.

If you have a heart and the least bit of compassion, you will remove the photo. If your intent was not to bring attention to the girls or compare them to animals, then leaving the photo serves you no purpose other than amusement.

Its time to step up and prove that the photo was not for your own amusement.

Bobcatbess,, prove to us that you have compassion for those with struggles.

Prove to us that you have compassion for two young girls that have done nothing but graduate from high school, yes both of them.

Prove to us that you understand how difficult it is for them to drive a car, when you only control half of your body. Or how about swimming, and riding a bike, they can do that also.

Since they are studying different subjects at the college level, show us that you understand having to sit through a class you are not taking so your sister can accomplish her goal of a college education.

Show us that you understand how difficult it is for a young women, with all of the desires of any young women, to face the reality of how difficult marriage and family will be under these circumstances.

Show us that you are not just some idiot that gets off by posting pictures of the handicapped, along side a turtle.

Come on I can take everything you can dish out,,, JUST REMOVE THE PHOTO BEFORE YOU LET ME HAVE IT...

Was the word you used "CINCH" it up. Its your turn to "cinch" it up and be a man of compassion, and admit that the photo of the girls doesn't belong on this site.

Don't let the website remove it. You posted it, it is your responsibility. Show us that you know how to take responsibiltiy for your actions. I bet these to young ladies understand responsibility and will not make excuses.

Hey....I want that dog at my side for my next one legged ass kickin' contest....Hope that gene pool doesn't get mixed into the WOLF population around here.....maybe that might be a good thing... Then when I homestead up in Yellowstone after Anarchy sets in ...My horses will have some summer grazing within the perimeters of my 160 acre Claymore Fence Line...

WELL 3Toes!!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU NEVER EVER COMMING BY THE CAMPFIRE EVER AGIN!!!

EVEN IF I QUIT POSTING COMPLETELY TODAY I'M AFRAID MY FRIENDS HERE AT MM ARE GONNA AGGITATE YOU WITH PIC'S THEY REALLY DON'T MEAN NO HARM WITH!!!

I CAN'T REMOVE THE PICTURE!!!

SO I'LL HAVE TO ASK brow TO REMOVE IT BECAUSE YOU WON'T COWBOY-UP & SENSE REALITY!!!

I'VE NEVER SAID ONE BAD THING ABOUT THEM GIRLS & NEVER WILL!!!

AS I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST,I POSTED THE PIC OF THE TURTLE TO RAZZ ONE OF OUR VERY OWN MM'ERS AND HIS NAME IS eel,I DON'T SEE HIM PISSING & MOANING ABOUT IT!!!

THERES SOME WIERD STUFF THAT HAPPENS IN LIFE!!!

AIN'T ONE F'N THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT SOME OF IT,I GUESS GOD WANTED IT THAT WAY!!!

IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYBODY AT ANY TIME & THERE AIN'T JACK YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

THESE GIRLS HAVE BEEN ON TV MANY TIMES & THAT WAS THEIR CHOICE!!!

POSTED ALL OVER THE F'N INTERNET FOR YEARS & NOTHING SAID!!!

BUT BUY GAWD WHEN THE OLE cat POSTS THE SAME PIC HE'S GOT SOMEBODY ALL OVER HIM!!!

WELL 3Toes I THOUGHT HUNTERS/OUTDOORSMEN WERE WAY TOUGHER THAN THAT!!!

GUESS I'M WRONG???

WHEN COPPER BOY POSTED THE 3 TEATED CHICK I DIDN'T SEE YOU ALL OVER HIS ASS???

EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE & LEAVE THE TURTLE PIC OUT OF IT!!!

FACING REALITY SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO???

LIFE WILL BE A LONG HARD RIDE FOR MOST OF US SO I'M RECOMENDING ONCE AGAIN TO PULL THAT CINCH UP WAY TIGHTER THAN YOU HAVE IT NOW CUZZ YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET YOUR ASS THROWED OFF & YOU MIGHT LAND IN THE COW CRAP,THAT WOULDN'T MAKE A GOOD PICTURE FOR SOMEBODY TO POST ON MM!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

AND ONE MORE THING 3Toes!!!

CAN YOU POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FEET???

YA SEE!!!

WE ALL HAVE DEFECTS & ABNORMALITIES!!!

BUT I SURE AIN'T GONNA THRASH SOMEBODY FOR IT UNLESS THEY START THRASHING ME FIRST!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I will say this if I may, I watched a special on cable a few years ago that featured these two young ladies. It is quite remarkable and inspiring how people with severe handicaps like this can forge ahead and do wonderful things with their lives. These young ladies face an uphill battle each time they get out of bed in the morning and yet they face each day with a smile on their face and rise to the challenge. They also had a very strong support group from family and friends.

People who face challenges such as this are generally speaking some of the most down to earth folks in the world who truely understand the important things in life. At the end of the day, folks in difficult situations like this are more than likely leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of us because of their trials. I have had many aquaintances and family who suffered from various problems albeit not as severe of this. All I have known were the salt of the earth. I'm pretty sure they have a special place carved out in heaven for them.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Nah. All he was good for is a high mile liver donor and I'm not even sure about that.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Well said 1911, and I think we would all agree.

3Toes, I've seen those ladies before myself on TV. They have a great sense of humor and I'm sure would laugh at my comments. Nothing I said was mean or belittleing. I understand what you're saying, you just picked the wrong place/time to say it. Lighten up a little.

Eel

.....if one girl eats chocolate, can the other one taste it ???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Bobcatbess --- Your right I've been dealing with guys like you my whole life. And just because I have a sense of humor about life hasn't made it any easier.

Bring it on .. You've got another handicapped kid in your sights. Don't stop now when your on a roll. Let me start, "A blind man could track me in a snowstorm"

These girls have gone on TV to try and make people understand, in hopes that people will see them as just people. To stop treating them as freaks and then posting their photo on the internet.

The problem is no one ever says anything to the abusers. Because they are bullied by the loud mouths or cast off with "They were just having a little fun", or "I didn't mean anything". Or, lets try "they have a sense of humor about it so why shouldn't I".

The problem is you guys breed and teach your children how to behave. Then laugh off their actions when they trip the kid that is different. Then justify their actions with "Sorry, they were just having a little fun and didn't really mean anything by it".

Studies have shown that abusers stop maturing in the fifth grade and I bet I could pick your picture out of your fifth grade class picture. You already know you could pick me out. I'm the one with the funny shoes. Remember that kid, ya you remember him. My hope is that I couldn't pick out your kids. What have you taught them.

Your fifth grade defense of "So and So did it, where were you then" is classic. Quite making excuses -- you took a cheap shot. Man up to it to use your words.

So bring it on. It's just like in grade school when you made fun of the other kids. Take your shots at the handicapped kid, I brought it on myself, but get the photo of the girls removed. I picked the fight like I always have with guys like you. They didn't !!!!

If my responses here stop one person for one second when they see someone with issues, no matter what they are. Then I have succeeded. That means you Bobcat, next time you are tempted to take a cheap shot at someone with a handicap I want you to remember me. It won't stop you, but I hope you at least invision a turkey track in the snow and temper your abuse.

I'm gettin out the popcorn to watch this show.......at least until the nuclear devise is set off and this tread explodes!!! "Cant we all just get along"

EASY F'N DOES IT 3Toes!!!

I DON'T TAKE CHEAP SHOTS AT NOBODY!!!

I HAVE RAZZED A LOT OF PEOPLE IN MY DAY!!!

AS STATED ABOVE I MAKE FUN ON NOBODY WITH OR WITHOUT DISABILITIES!!!

IF WE CAN'T JOKE & HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH EACH OTHER THIS MM CREW/SITE MAY NOT BE YOUR CUP OF TEA???

IN MY EYES WE ARE ALL HANDI-CAPPED IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!

DID YOU KNOW I'M 8 LIVES DOWN AS WE SPEAK WITH ONLY 1 TO GO???

YOU MAY NOT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY BS MUCH LONGER,I COULD TIP OVER AT ANY TIME!!!

I'VE HELD MY COOL,YA IT'S UN-LIKE ME BUT LIKE I SAID I NEVER POSTED THE PICTURE TO COMPARE IT TO A TURTLE,WAKE TF UP & LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING!!!

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THAT GIRL/GIRLS,NEVER HAVE & NEVER WILL!!!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUT I'D NEVER JUDGE SOMEBODY LIKE YOU OR ANYBODYELSE BY THEIR LOOKS!!!

CUPSY ONCE SAID I LOOKED LIKE AN INDIAN SQUAW,I COULDA STARTED SULKING OVER IT BUT I DIDN'T,I AIN'T THE PERTIEST HUMAN ON EARTH & I ADMIT IT!!!

GOOD GAWD WOULD Brow OR SOMEBODY REMOVE THE TORTISE PICTURE BEFORE 3Toes HAS A HEART ATTACK???

I'M A LITTLE PAST THE 5TH GRADE BUT THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT,I FEEL YOUNGER ALREADY!!!

I THINK YOU SHOULD TOUGHEN UP 3Toes!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

"toes and elkslyer. Do you share the same body??"

In many cases, when people consistently make fun of others or agitate them, it may be a cry for attention, if a person feels they are not getting enough or any positive reinforcements or they feel they are being ignored, they may resort to behaving extremely abusive, so that people will return with a response, though it may be a negative response, at least they aren't being ignored. In a cliche "If you won't give me warm fuzzies, then I'll make you give me cold pricklies".

In bobcatbess' case: 10,708 POSTS AND STILL CAN'T GET ENOUGH POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT! HOW SAD, HOW VERY SAD THAT THIS PERSON HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT SIT ON IS ARSE ON THE COMPUTER ALL YEAR LONG, LIVING OTHER'S PEOPLES DREAMS OF HUNTING AND BEING OUTDOORS. (Your cold prickle, enjoy it will be the last one you get)

It is not always easy to diagnose. The simplest form of stupidity; the mumbling, nose-picking, stolid incomprehension-can be detected by anyone. But the stupidity which disguises itself as thought, and which talks so glibly and eloquently, indeed never stops talking, in every walk of life is not so easy to identify, because it marches under a formidable name, which few dare attack. It is called Popular Opinion...

Enough said: I'm done with useless thread so replies are not needed.

"Keep yer powder dry n yer eye on the skyline!"

Bobcat -- I'll make it very simple... WHEN YOU POSTED THE PHOTO YOU MADE FUN OF SOMEONE. THEY WERE POSTED FOR YOUR OWN AMUSEMENT AND SO THAT PEOPLE COULD LAUGH AND MAKE REFERENCE TO THEM. YOU PROVIDED THE FORMAT FOR THE ABUSE.

I think it is funny that you thought I was referring to your age when I mentioned the fifth grade. I'll make it simple, those that make fun of the handicapped never matured mentally above the fifth grade. Some areas of their brain might have, but the compassion for others portion stops at the fifth grade.

Just a fact, not pointing fingers or making fun of someone. (Is that how I get around bad things that I say, bobcat I've seen you use it time and time again)

Yes, I'm doing my best to get this thread nuked. It should have been gone a long time ago. If I get restricted, fine, as long as Bobcat gets the same punishment for posting the photos.

Bobcat, I just left five miles of turkey tracks, not bad for a handicapped kid. I forgot the camera, it was you that brought that up but you would never make fun of anyone. I'll post a picture next time so you could forward it along.

Bobcat --

I think we both deserve to be banned for a year. You for making fun of the handicapped (the tasteless photos and for appropriately pointing out my disability). And likewise, I should be banned for my pointed attacks on you for making fun of the handicapped. Even though you don't comprehend what you did.

They can't just ban the handicapped kid that wouldn't be right, so it should be both of us.

I'll man up and take my lumps, cinch it up as you say. How about you, man up and take your lumps? or is it "grow a pair" to make sure you understand. A year away from MM, agreed.

Bobcat -- Step up and take resposibility.

I'm done. I would like to thank you. Guys like you gave me a toughness that has helped me in life. And don't say I don't know you, with over 10000 posts we all know you very well. For that I thank you.

WHY DON'T YOU HURRY & ALERT THE MODS???

NEVERMIND!!!

I'M SURE WITH YOUR TATTLE-TELL ATTITUDE THAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!!!

I TOLD YOU TO GROW SOME THICKER SKIN BUT YOU DIDN'T DO IT!!!

I NEVER POSTED THAT PIC TO MAKE FUN OF THE GIRL/GIRLS!!!

DO YOU F'N UNDERSTAND IT???

LET ME ASK YOU THIS???

THEY (GIRLS) WERE ON TV!!!

DID YOU HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY CONTACT THE LEARNING CHANNEL SAYING IT WAS WRONG BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T AGREE WITH IT???

GOOD GAWD A F'N MIGHTY,THEYV'E BEEN ON NATIONAL TV BUT DON'T POST THEIR PICTURE ON MM IT MIGHT OFFEND SOMEBODY,WTF???

IT'S TIME TO COWBOY UP CUPCAKE & FACE REALITY!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I ASKED YOU TO COWBOY UP!!!

AND NOW YOU'RE GIVING UP WITH A RESIGNATION/FAREWELL!!!

I SAID NONE OF US ARE PERFECT BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

(the tasteless photos and for appropriately pointing out my disability).

I AIN'T GOT NOTHING AGAINST ANYBODY FOR THE MOST PART!!!

I DAMN SURE DON'T JUDGE THEM BY LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SAYING!!!

SO WE BOTH DESERVE TO GET BANNED HUH???

LMMFAO!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I am not one to make fun of anyone but I cant help but wonder how many pairs of boobs are under that shirt?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Im with toes on this one, lets all stand together to get bessy kicked off of here! More appropriately lets get him sent to a weekend spa with the Altamont calendar girls.

I was a volunteer Fireman and a hospital worker for a goodly portion of my adult life. In our small mountain community, working at the hospital and being EMT certified, i was called into the ER at most every emergency or code. Seen lots of stuff in my day, lots of bad things and it took some getting used to before someone finally got thru to me that life and death happens. The crew that might be all business minutes before, is now laughing and kidding with each other after losing a patient.

We all cope with life in different ways. For a time, i was too serious, felt too much loss to feel part of the crew. Once i lightened up and was able to let go of my frustrations of not being able to save everybody, i was a more effective part of the team.

3toes, i believe your calling out Bess on this thread is wrong. If you want to call out the whole forum, fine, but we do similar type things here every single day! Do so and move on. We are all coping with life's turns ourselves, we are a bunch that have seen a lot, been there done that. At the end of the day, we come here to blow off a little steam and have a few laughs just like my Er team did after losing a patient. No harm is/was intended but that's the way it is. I suggest you take your battle elsewhere where it may be warranted, justified, and do some good!

Joey

....and if that one eats too much chocolate will they both get fat??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

HMMMMM....I guess my question here would be, why would you purposly use the name "3toes" and not expect someone to reference a turkey?

You brought up the issue in the first place and now are all butt hurt that someone slid into your "issue".....I don't get it!

That girl/those girls, are dealing with their situation.
That turtle is doing what it has to do to survive.
Same with the dog.

Your bleeding heart sympathy will not buy anyone another instant of life; they don't need it and I doubt they want it.

I don't know you, but judging by your reaction to this post, I assume you have some personal issues to overcome.

I personnaly have made funny tracks for the last (as of yesterday, exactly) 39 years.

38 years, 11 months and 29 days ago, I decided I still had a life.....and I live it all! And you better not get in my way!

You can shove your sympathy for me up a stump pal.

You might want to take a lesson from others with disabilities.

The sooner you accept YOUR situation, the sooner you will start living your life to the fullest.

Get off the soapbox!

....is their marriage future limited to the fringe mormon sect??

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Yeah, wouldn't that be weird. One gets married to a guy the other one hates.

How about a double marriage! One gets married to one guy and the other gets married to another guy...who sleeps with the bride?

Have to leave that for Feleno to figure :)

Joey

""Sorry for the delayed response. I was out kicking over the neighborhood kid that is in a wheelchair. But, tomorrow I'm going to find me a "retard" to trip so I can fit in on MM.""

HAHA, now were talkin about some humor, nothing funner than a retard.

""Bring it on .. You've got another handicapped kid in your sights. Don't stop now when your on a roll. Let me start, "A blind man could track me in a snowstorm""

LOLLOLLOL dude you are good haha blind man in a snow storm....hahaha Classic.

3Toes
I find it funny that you are so offended if we speak of your disabilty (or others) but you named yourself after your disabilty here on MM. WTF

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I seen that/those/them (i want to get that correct, as not to offend)girl(s) on t.v also.

very headsrong,and full of life.

After a day of reflection, I want to apologize. I became everything I have fought against for years.

This thread took me back to a time when I took a few lumps defending a weaker kid. Can't explain why I step in then, and can't explain why I reacted to this.

I won't grow a thicker skin because the photos of the girls and the comments that were made, both times they were posted, should offend all of us.

Bobcat I'm sorry for anything I said that was personal or offended you, I don't agree with you but I took it to far.

Instead I'm going to do as Bobcat said: "Stay out of the campfire section". Much of what is in there is offensive and should not be on a hunting website, but it is what it is. And, we are who we are.

Once again Bobcat, your post touched a nerve. I took it to far and for that I apologize. Sorry. These are just words, but there intention is honest.

Good reply 3T.

I would like to move on to a much more important but pertinent question...

49ac343f2df08671.jpg

Would this be considered a disability or is it simply a genetic mutation ???

Either way we should all be very "supportive" of such abnormalitys !

Also you should think of the pain & suffering, her back & collar bone must endure :-(

HEY 3Toes!!!

I'M GONNA SAY IT ONCE AGAIN!!!

I NEVER POSTED THAT PICTURE TO COMPARE THEM GIRLS TO A TORTISE!!!

I NEVER POSTED THE PICTURE TO OFFEND ANYBODY!!!

YA SEE AS HUNTERS/SPORTSMEN WE LIKE TO TALK & BS OUTSIDE THE HUNTING/FISHING TOPICS & FOUNDER HAS THIS "CAMPFIRE" FORUM SET-UP FOR MISC TOPICS!!!

NOW WE DO GET OUT OF HAND ONCE IN A WHILE!!! ((( }> }> }> !!! )))

BUT ALL IN ALL IT'S USUALLY NOTHING WE CAN'T HANDLE!!!

THERES SOME PERTY TOUGH GUYS & GALS AROUND HERE!!!

I NEVER KNEW THE PIC WAS GONNA BOTHER YOU & grizzlyplumber THE WAY IT DID,IF YOU READ IN PREVIOUS POSTS I EVEN ASKED Brow TO REMOVE IT,I CAN'T REMOVE IT!!!

YOU'VE NEVER OFFENDED ME SO NO NEED IN ANY APOLOGIES!!!

JUST DON'T TELL ME I POSTED IT TO MAKE FUN OF THEM BECAUSE I DIDN'T!!!

YA,I CAN TELL I TOUCHED A NERVE,MIGHTA EVEN STEPPED ON SOME TOES,BUT NEVER MEANT ANY THING BAD TOWARDS HANDI-CAPPED PEOPLE WHATSOEVER!!!

DID YOU READ OR HAVE YOU HEARD THE SONG I POSTED???

I GUESS YOU CAN TRY TO SECLUDE REALITY IF YOU'D LIKE BUT THERES WAY WORSE THINGS TO DEAL WITH IN LIFE THAN A BUNCH OF MM'ERS TELLING STORIES AROUND THE CAMPFIRE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

""YA,I CAN TELL I TOUCHED A NERVE,MIGHTA EVEN STEPPED ON SOME TOES,""

OOOOHHH bad choice of words there Bess. LOL (I couldnt stop myself)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom