DOUBLE JJFFPP!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
So!

A Couple weeks ago!

A Guy Calls & wants me to do a Small Job on a Rental House He Owns a couple weeks ago!

I get that done & I get a Check for payment!

Then He says I'll have you come back the next week & do a Job at my House!

Get that done & get a Credit Card Payment for this 2nd Payment/Job!

When taking a Credit Card payment I just have them call it in to the secretary!

Well the Check doesn't clear!

Then I find out the Credit Card won't go through!

So?

What's Worse?

A Rubber Check?

Or an Exhausted Credit Card?

Mind you!

They Have a Damn Nice Home!

Nice Vehicles!

Nice Toys!

Houses they Rent!

Etc!

Etc!

They got all the Goodies!

So?

You're tellin me they don't know there isn't any Money left anywhere?

I don't know about anybody else?

But I do not Buy Stuff unless I have the Money to pay for it?

This World is F'D Up!

Anybody with any Similar Stories?

GAWD I can't wait to do some more Jobs like this!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Some people are disorganized when it comes to finances. I could never live that way.

It's a shame that you have to get caught up in it Bbop! A working man should never have to fight to get paid! I hope it all works out in the end.

Eel

That sounds about like selling hay to people with horses. It's a gamble every time. They always have money for roping and horse shows and fuel for that hauler but when it comes time to pay for the goddamm hay they will string you along. I have one woman that never did pay me. She dropped off the face of the earth. Phone doesn't work. Mail goes nowhere. No one seems to even know her. Couldn't pay me the $6 or $700 for the hay her goddamm donkeys needed.

I don't miss that at all.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-14 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]Another use for those elk piss wafers.

With all due respect, Eel, to a person senior, those folks who screwed elkasssss weren't disorganized. They were liars and thieves of the truth.

RE: DOUBLdeE JJFFPP!!!

Sounds like they are in need of a tune up on one of their toys.

Seriously though that sux! People are more often azzholes than not these days.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>wah wah wah......
a certain individuals response on 8/12/2014 to anyone that commits suicide.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID11/19864.html
There are many things that would be nice to wish for or say but then I would be just like him.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-14 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p]feddoc, yeah I know. I was just trying to keep elkassassin calm and cool headed:)

Eel

I only deal in cash now,even my recent land deal. Cash only.
I hold too many debts from deadbeats with lots of $ and toys that I will never collect on.
And no one is worth going to jail for a tune-up.

Burn all to the ground!
Maybe insurance paid up!
How's his ole lady look?
Trade? (For service provided) !
Jeste

NVBIGHORN...I was in the feed business for years. You are absolutely correct. All the deadbeat horse owners had was a pile of horse crap to clean up after their feed investment that was acquired on a bad check. I got even most of the times by attaching their accounts, even when they switched banks. Sometimes by acquiring corral panels and such when they were not looking...I can and did play their game with delight because bad checks set me back alot.

>you want to trade ????or not!!
>

Gotta taste better than a Rubber Check!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>That sounds about like selling hay
>to people with horses. It's
>a gamble every time. They
>always have money for roping
>and horse shows and fuel
>for that hauler but when
>it comes time to pay
>for the goddamm hay they
>will string you along. I
>have one woman that never
>did pay me. She dropped
>off the face of the
>earth. Phone doesn't work. Mail
>goes nowhere. No one seems
>to even know her. Couldn't
>pay me the $6 or
>$700 for the hay her
>goddamm donkeys needed.
>
>I don't miss that at all.
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

I had the same deal. Cash prior to loading now days.

Was in the credit business for a long time.

Worse credit risks are.
Attorneys, Preachers, police officers, teachers, waitresses.

What you say about horse owners does not surprise me one bit. Some weird people. Weirder than goat people. Not talking about people with working horses. Two completely different things.

Boys I know what yer sayin about horse owners but we all ain't bad. My neighbor to the south owns 6 horses but she don't own a fencin plier or the skills to use 1! I had a contractor bounce a $29,000 check to me .....twice! Luckily I had a good bank that worked with me. Those SOB'S know their accounts are empty! He was the same way, hot young wife, big house, all the toys! And he was drawin from a construction loan, he just spent my money on somethin else b4 my bank could get hold of it! The only solace is knowing the universe has a way of evening things out!

That sucks....you ever get it figured out or do they still owe you?

What do you do for work Elkassassin?

Cutbow

>That sucks....you ever get it figured
>out or do they still
>owe you?
>
>What do you do for work
>Elkassassin?
>
>Cutbow

I thought he said he was a terd herder

>That sucks....you ever get it figured
>out or do they still
>owe you?
>
>What do you do for work
>Elkassassin?
>
>Cutbow

Please don't tell my Mom I work in the Oil Patch!

She thinks I'm a Piano Player in a WhoreHouse!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom