"Hello, is this the Sheriff's Office?"

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"I'm calling to report 'bout my neighbor Virgil Smith....He's hidin' marijuana
inside his firewood! Don't quite know how he gets it inside them logs, but he's
hidin' it there."

"Thank you very much for the call, sir."

The next day, the Sheriff's Deputies descend on Virgil's house. They search
the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of
wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Virgil and leave.
Shortly, the phone rings at Virgil's house.

"Hey, Virgil! This here's Floyd....Did the Sheriff come?"

"Yeah!"

"Did they chop your firewood?"

"Yep!"

"Happy Birthday, buddy!"

When we were kids our ranch bordered the county honor farm. Mostly non violent offenders like dui and car thiefs. Our parents went on vacation for a couple days and our dad told my brother and I to take down about a 1000ft of 6 wire barb wire fence, roll up the wire and stack the t-post before he got back. Knowing that the guys at the honor farm were happy to help the local farmers we gave em a call. The next day two vans pulled up with about 16 guys. They had that fence tore down, rolled up and stacked by 5 o'clock. They were happy to get out for the day and we went fishin down at the river. Our dad sure was happy when he got home on Monday. :)

We had a sister ship called the USCGC RUSH that docked beside us when we were in port from patrols. We were leaving on patrol and I heard over the loud speaker from the RUSH....Standby for Torpedo Tube launch Check....this sailor is running down the gangway saying OH #####!!! They blew the tube with high compressed air and about a pound of dope goes blowing out across the estuary, the sailor turned around like nothing happened. Thought it was funnier than hell at 40 bucks an ounce at that time...needless to say that crap didn't happen aboard our ship.

I bet we could have a hell of alot
of "dope" stories on here. No doubt about
it.

Hell, I've got about 3 I could tell you now.

fyi
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom