DOOR TO DOOR SALESMEN???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Post Your latest Door to Door Salesmen?

A Week ago a Burrito Door to Door saleswomen shows up!

Thought they were rounding up Money to head back Home/South!

I Knew better!(Thinking:Oh They'll be back!)

Yup!

Took the Bait!

They didn't head South & were back again tonight!

JFP!

Hard to tell them No,but I don't even like Burrito's!

I was being Nice when I bought the last 8 Burrito's!

I'm sure they've got their Food Handlers Permit & all Licenses!

Anybody else ever been nice,made the Donation in Hopes they wouldn't Show back up?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON May-02-14 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]I am always nice to door to door salesmen and solicitors. I smile and tell them that they are trespassing on private property and they have a reasonable time to leave my property and that time had just started. I even smile when I also tell them not to ever come back or they will see the wrong side of me.

Now if I can find that S.O.B. named Scott who made that tape recording for a telephone solicitor company that keeps calling 3-4 times per week. I will not be nice to that A-hole but choke him out just out of plain old meaness.

RELH

>
>Post Your latest Door to Door
>Salesmen?
>
>A Week ago a Burrito Door
>to Door saleswomen shows up!
>
>
>Thought they were rounding up Money
>to head back Home/South!
>
>I Knew better!(Thinking:Oh They'll be back!)
>
>
>Yup!
>
>Took the Bait!
>
>They didn't head South & were
>back again tonight!
>
>JFP!
>
>Hard to tell them No,but I
>don't even like Burrito's!
>
>I was being Nice when I
>bought the last 8 Burrito's!
>
>
>I'm sure they've got their Food
>Handlers Permit & all Licenses!
>
>
>Anybody else ever been nice,made the
>Donation in Hopes they wouldn't
>Show back up?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Give me your home address; I will make sure no one shows up again. Honest. :)

Do Mormons count?

All we get out here are a few local kids selling cookies or raffle tickets for school or Girl Scouts, etc. I'm always a sucker.

Eel

>Do Mormons count?
>
>All we get out here are
>a few local kids selling
>cookies or raffle tickets for
>school or Girl Scouts, etc.
>I'm always a sucker.
>
>Eel

Mormons don't Bother other Mormons!

Not even JACK-Mormons!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

elkassassin don't buy anything from trunk to door mexz,food you want to get sick, you don't know where them beans have been??

I didn't say I ate them Burrito's elkun!

My Dog is still Alive!:D

LAST EDITED ON May-03-14 AT 09:06AM (MST)[p]I get Mormons and jehovah's witness. I just slam with a comment to make their mouth drop. Other than that leave me alone.

>LAST EDITED ON May-03-14
>AT 09:06?AM (MST)

>
>I get Mormons and jehovah's witness.
> I just slam with
>a comment to make their
>mouth drop. Other than
>that leave me alone.

Easy with the Mormons & Comments there nfh!:D

Only one time has any Mormons come to my residence. I told them I was not interested in their religion. They were very polite and left and have not been back.

As for Jehovah witness, they are rude, persistant and will not take no for an answer. I finally told the same three women, on their third attemp to convert me, that if they came on to my property again, I would have the pleasure of making a citizen's arrest for trespassing. Only then did they stay away.

This is a true story. I had an Uncle on my mother's side of the family that was a WW11 vet and despised Jehovah witness because they would not take up arms and defend their country or family. He had a couple of female jehovah witness that would come by his residence about every three weeks and continued to bother him even after he told them not to come back.

After repeated attempts to get them to stop, he finally got ticked off and decided to stop their rude behavior once and for all.

They came by and attempted to give him their "Watchtower" magazine. This time he took the magazine and thanked them for giving it to him. He further explained to them that he did not believe in their religion and for that reason he always refused their watchtower magazine. He then told them that he had ran out of toilet paper and their watchtower magazine would serve very well for wiping his a$$. They never bothered him again.

RELH

>>LAST EDITED ON May-03-14
>>AT 09:06?AM (MST)

>>
>>I get Mormons and jehovah's witness.
>> I just slam with
>>a comment to make their
>>mouth drop. Other than
>>that leave me alone.
>
>Easy with the Mormons & Comments
>there nfh!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

I understand people want to serve their church but when I say I have no interest that is a nice hint to take as this guy wants no part. But when you keep coming back it gets frustrating. Even the Kirby vacuum drives me nuts

somebody call peta, elkassassin is trying to kill his dog,,,,feeding him mex trunk burritos, ought to get 1 to 5 for that!!

Every 3/4 weeks a couple of Jehovah Witness ladies would show up. Adult male waited in the car. I was home alone taking a quick shower before my buddy showed up to go for lunch. Heard the door bell bell ring, jumped out of the shower with a towel around my waist and went to the door. It was the "J" ladies and they handed me the watchtower as they looked away. Reached for it with both hands as the towel dropped to the floor! Now they show up weekly, guess that wasn't the right move?

Have you guys ever tried to sell door to door? I found it pretty easy. As a young man in the Babe Ruth league, i won a free pair of baseball cleats for selling the most raffle tickets in our town and much later, i built up a firewood business by showing a good product in nicer neighborhoods that had fireplaces. Easy as pie and anytime is a good time for pie...

For those reasons, i'm probably nicer to those that knock on my door than i am to those who call me on the phone. I really don't like those phone calls.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle sage?

Nevermind the Phone Number!

Send me your Address!:D

JUDAS!

Which one of you PLICKS gave the Kirby Salesman My Address?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom