Don't twirl your gun in SLC!!!

It depends. The cop said he was pointing it out the window at houses. The mom says he was twirling it on his finger.

Someone is not being truthful.

If it had been a black kid they could have just shot him.:) JUST KIDDING!!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

T'wasn't long ago in TARDville when every young Kid had a bunch of Toy Guns!

By the time they were 5 or 6 they had their first Real Gun!

Perty Sad what the F'D Up World has became!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I hate to say that plastic toy guns need to be outlawed but it's easy to see how a toy like that from a distance, could be seen as the real thing and a danger to others.

I had a drawer full of toy guns as a kid, my favorite leather holster set, shot plastic bullets from spring mounted cartridges. I think the problem is, when we played cops and robbers in our day, nobody want to play the part of the robber.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

WTF, a 17 year old with a toy gun? I was toting a 870, 10/22, and a .22 Hornet just about everywhere I went at that age.

Back when I was growing up...my Mom would of seen me sticking a toy gun out the window and promptly pulled over and whooped my ass....

Pretty sure a more detailed explanation of what happened might be in order before anyone should speculate as to who is right or wrong here...

Sounds harmless, but it may not have been...

Since Momma is going to make a complaint, there will be a I.A. investigation. One of the things that might happen is where was the off duty cop when he saw what he thought was a gun.
It sounds like, but not for sure, that he may have been somewhat behind the car. If that is the case, it would be almost impossible for him to see the suspect "twirling" the gun but could see it being pointed out a window.
If he was beside the car, the suspect would have to have been twirling it upper chest high for it to be seen past the door.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom