Don't try this

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I thought this would be kina funny, but my wife didn't get the joke. I'm in deep trouble this morning. I think I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. Making my own dinner too?:(

Eel

6178spider_on_toilet_paper_how_to_make_your_girlfriend_shit_twice.jpg

I am so doing this to my daughters! It will be hilarious :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Yeah don't do the trick where you put clear plastic rap between the toilet and the seat. They hate that at three in the morning.

You could also stick one on the paper, then roll it back up so it falls out as the roll is pulled downwards.

If i did it, i'd forget and scare the crap, lol, out of myself. I don't much like spiders!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey,
I'm like you too I hate Spiders also. There was a guy who worked for the same company as I did over in VN up in Danang that was bitten by a BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER on his left arm above his wrist. By the next morning when he got to the Medics it was already looking like HELL. Since that time all spiders no matter how big or small GET CRUSHED OR STOMPED ON...end of their miserable lives.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Eel, you are going to get cut off more then just dinner and you will be on that couch for the week and not just one night. Outside of that, it is one damn good joke. I may be joining you on seeing how lumpy the couch may be.

RELH

OK........I TRIED IT !!! THE WIFE SAID IT WAS CUTE, AND LAUGHED. THEN SAID.......IS THAT A MM JOKE OF SOME SORT. NOT STARTLED AT ALL..............................YD.

And then the fight started. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

YD, Wow, that's amazing. But my wife is a little hyper to begin with:) She's pretty much over it now. Sort of.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom