"Don't Tread on Me"

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
It's just sad no one got these Pieces of Sh!t first. You're pretty radical if you get kicked out of Bundeville. Scary part is how much of this type of sentiment I see every day, even right here on MM. This anti-government thing isn't a game people.

My thoughts are with the families of those killed and injured. The other two will burn in hell.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/rampaging-couple-booted-bundy-ranch-radical/story?id=24067414

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

No NVB, the anti-gov thing is NOT a game.

I'm far from anti-gov but some of the stupid, jackass things they do would make anyone with half a brain chringe!

They take copious amounts of money from me (and everyone who has a real job) and squander it like it means nothing (which it doesn't to them since it was free).

They free the wrong people, lock up the wrong people, celebrate the wrong people and basically have turned the country into a f'ing zoo. We've become the world's poster child for social decay.

I'm a patriot, love the country, respect those who serve but still shake my head at all the waste and corruption.

There you have it,
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 12:12PM (MST)[p]There is nothing wrong with being anti government. Carrying to the extreme as those two did is absurd.

NVB, just to be clear, do you have an example o that kind of talk (right here on MM)?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]Well NVB....my heart goes out to all involved ,for the kids that don't get to see daddy come home cause he was doing his job, and the man who went to Walmart an because he had a concealed carry was murdered....this country is going to hell in a handbaket , its time we band together as Americans and speak out and try and do our part to stop senseless killings like this .

Yes it even happens here, freedom to express our opinions, well sometimes it causes feelings to get hurt, or disagreements with one another,which is fine its freedom o speech right.... its when you take that freedom and act on it that it becomes wrong .
I'm sure there will be more copycats out there that try it all we can do is be aware of it and hope it doesn't get that far

Please see Bess's signature. ;-)

Its all in how far along that line you care to camp. I'm sure this guy in Vegas didn't see anything wrong with his point of view either. I think any time you start talking about overthrowing the government you are quite a ways down that line. If you aren't seeing it then maybe you're just wandering around in the forest bumping into the trees.

Just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 01:35PM (MST)[p]Any same person should realize that Killing innocent people because a person hates the government couldn't be more wrong. I'm not at all fond of our government but I wouldn't take up arms against it

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 05:52PM (MST)[p]Aside from other obvious things, their use, or misuse rather, of the Garden flag pisses me off big time. The flag itself and even don't tread on me signature are rich with American history and know these two pos hacks are trying to make it synonymous with this bs.

Edit; Gadsden not garden.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

There will always be a little anti-big and ridiculously wasteful government in me but what these two POS did was so far removed from and foreign to anything I hold as core values!

That's right kids! It's all about core values. Some of us have them and some of them (those two) don't. I think it has little to do with anti-government and everything to do with their lack of a moral compass!

When we pay 25-50% of what we make so 25-50% of the people can suck the fat gov tit then we have a problem Houston.

NO, I'm not talking about the folks who serve us all, keep us safe etc. to those folks we owe a bunch and they are certainly underpaid! They are NOT big gov.

Big gov is a huge self-perpetuating machine which cares nothing about right or wrong. I've dealt with the IRS, the USFS and the USFWS and if you think anyone or anything about them gives a sh!t about the citizens then you're just wrong.. again! (I'm not a crook, I just have to deal with them and every time it's the same "can't do" attitude). Somewhere along the way they lost their compass too. Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

My heart aches for the families of the victims of such a stupid act by a couple of real losers!

Zeke

These two people aren't even in the equation. They are (were) two twisted Charles Manson type dirt bags. No more, no less. Please don't confuse them with honest people who have a gripe against big government.

They had about as much in common with Patriots as Ted Kaczynski had with the Amish.

You notice they didn't start a revolution like they claimed.

Eel

>Please see Bess's signature. ;-)
>
>Its all in how far along
>that line you care to
>camp. I'm sure this guy
>in Vegas didn't see anything
>wrong with his point of
>view either. I think any
>time you start talking about
>overthrowing the government you are
>quite a ways down that
>line. If you aren't seeing
>it then maybe you're just
>wandering around in the forest
>bumping into the trees.
>
>Just my opinion, and you know
>what they say about opinions.
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

WTF NVB?

You didn't like my last Signature so I changed it!

My Signature Relates to Our Government taking Our Guns/Dis-Arming us!

The Day they Try it is the Day I Guess I'll be Breaking the Law!

The Rest of you just gonna throw your hands in the Air & Hand them your Weapons?

Not me!

And no!

I'm not gonna go pull off any kinda BS like you posted above!

But when Americans start Losing their Freedoms I believe it's past time to make a stand!

Even if it is against Our Government!

Am I the only one that Has Seen Our Government change in the last 50 F'N years?

When I was Young and Our Government said something you could almost believe them!

Different Story now!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just cuzz I have a "DON'T #### WITH ME" Bumper Sticker is Not Right for You to Judge Me!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Please see Bess's signature. ;-)
>
>Its all in how far along
>that line you care to
>camp. I'm sure this guy
>in Vegas didn't see anything
>wrong with his point of
>view either. I think any
>time you start talking about
>overthrowing the government you are
>quite a ways down that
>line. If you aren't seeing
>it then maybe you're just
>wandering around in the forest
>bumping into the trees.
>
>Just my opinion, and you know
>what they say about opinions.
>
>
>
>just stir it.[/font]

There are other ways to overthrow the government than by using violence. Too bad your short sighted views won't allow for differing opinions.

You are spot on NVBig. This Tea Party thing is being used as a spring board for every goof ball wanna be patriot. How can you call yourself a patriot and say you want to overthrow the Government of the USA?

As far as some MM'ers.

"I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself"
"They'll be Enduring a Situation"

Enough said in my opinion.

>These two people aren't even in
>the equation. They are (were)
>two twisted Charles Manson type
>dirt bags. No more, no
>less. Please don't confuse them
>with honest people who have
>a gripe against big government.
>
>
>They had about as much in
>common with Patriots as Ted
>Kaczynski had with the Amish.
>
>
>You notice they didn't start a
>revolution like they claimed.
>
>Eel
Well said Eel, I think about the 5 Taliban they released and hope they won't be flying 747's our way.

And another thing!! Exactly when (give us a date) did the US Gov become too big? And exactly how would you tea baggers run the Gov without governing? Give us a list of the agencies that should be eliminated and how you would redistribute governance.

fedduc,

I don't think I said you can't have a differing opinion. I just said I was expressing mine. That's sort of how opinions work. You have yours, I have mine. Neither one will buy a cup of coffee at starbucks. As I said, these lunatics thought their opinion was the right one. You think yours is the right one. I know that mine is the right one FOR ME. Not anyone else.

I do believe that there was a time when there WAS something wrong with being anti-government if it was OUR government. Now these crazies run around touting their 1st amendment rights saying things that might have been considered treason at one time.

We all fall somewhere on that line.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 08:07?PM (MST)

>fedduc,
>
>I don't think I said you
>can't have a differing opinion.
>I just said I was
>expressing mine. That's sort of
>how opinions work. You have
>yours, I have mine. Neither
>one will buy a cup
>of coffee at starbucks. As
>I said, these lunatics thought
>their opinion was the right
>one. You think yours is
>the right one. I know
>that mine is the right
>one FOR ME. Not anyone
>else.
>
>I do believe that there was
>a time when there WAS
>something wrong with being anti-government
>if it was OUR government.
>Now these crazies run around
>touting their 1st amendment rights
>saying things that might have
>been considered treason at one
>time.
>
>We all fall somewhere on that
>line.
>
>just stir it.[/font]

NVB

No need to lecture me on how opinions work. Kinda interesting on how you state your opinion, then sorta compare others with a differing opinion to those lunatics. I guess it is politics in a small town.

It's OK feddoc!

Ain't the 1st time the: "BLAME BESSY" BS has been Posted!

Ummmmm... feddoc your paranoia is showing. I did no such thing. Youre making that reach all on your own. I used three distinct groups... the lunatics, you and me. I fail to see your coorelation to small town politics.

Lets just chill man. Its all good.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]>Ummmmm... feddoc your paranoia is showing.
>I did no such thing.
>Youre making that reach all
>on your own. I used
>three distinct groups... the lunatics,
> you and me. I
>fail to see your coorelation
>to small town politics.
>
>Lets just chill man. Its all
>good.
>
>
>just stir it.[/font]

It is understandable that you aren't making the connection...just opinions, right? It's not a reach at all; your sorta kinda compare those of us who don't like the government to those nuts in Vegas, and then passive/aggressively poo poo it away by suggesting we just chill.

Paranoia...nice try at the name calling, I guess that is all you have left.

"sorta kinda compare those of us who don't like government"

What do you like Feddoc?

Tribal rule? Gang mentality? Us against them survivalist tactics? A pure Aryan society?

What would you have to replace what we have now?

Nothing is ever perfect but I don't see the total collapse of society that Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michele Malkin and Sahara Palin see nor do I make 40 million a year inciting riot.

Fedduc, I am seriously sorry that your personal situation is so dire. If I was you I would be pissed at the Government as well.

>teabaggers huh olderthan dirt?
>
>Why don't you go F yourself
>you Communist SOB!
>
>Eel

Hey olderthandirt!

Now you've Pissed a Veteran Off!

You might wanna take your Democratic/Communist BS Downstairs to the Political Forum!

Ok feddoc, I will stop being passive aggressive. Here's the deal as I see it.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=2VJkypo8jcY

"If you don't love it leave it"... That applies to EVERYBODY.

And anyone who doesn't like that opinion can suck my balls. That should be small town enough for ya.

Once again NVB!

You Stirred it!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 10:33PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 10:31?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 10:30?PM (MST)

>And further more:
>
>http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
>
>
>[font color="blue"]If you don't like my
>opinion, suck my balls.[/font]

From your link.

"...by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or ...."

No one here has mentioned violence as a viable means for getting rid of a government.

Kind of interesting that you have gone from insults in your posts to suggesting a homosexual act in your signature.

Try harder next time.

> "sorta kinda compare those of
>us who don't like government"
>
>
>What do you like Feddoc?
>
>Tribal rule? Gang mentality? Us against
>them survivalist tactics? A pure
>Aryan society?
>
>What would you have to replace
>what we have now?
>
>Nothing is ever perfect but I
>don't see the total collapse
>of society that Rush Limbaugh,
>Sean Hannity, Michele Malkin and
>Sahara Palin see nor do
>I make 40 million a
>year inciting riot.
>
>Fedduc, I am seriously sorry that
>your personal situation is so
>dire. If I was you
>I would be pissed at
>the Government as well.

Nice try....but, me not liking the government does not mean I like either of the things you suggest.

My personal situation is far from dire.

Try harder next time.

From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!

"Go down Fighting" who?
"I can't lick the US military... but they'll be enduring a situation"... From his "smokin... barrel..."

"No one here has mentioned violence as a viable means for getting rid of a government"

The law says nothing about "viable".

Try harder next time.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-14 AT 10:50PM (MST)[p]>
>From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot
>Barrel & My Dead Cold
>Hands I Shall go down
>Fighting for American Pride &
>Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
>
>"Go down Fighting" who?
>"I can't lick the US military...
>but they'll be enduring
>a situation"... From his "smokin...
>barrel..."
>
>
>"No one here has mentioned violence
>as a viable means for
>getting rid of a government"
>
>
>The law says nothing about "viable".
>
>
>Try harder next time.

Your comprehension isn't up to par when you compare BCBs signature to what I said.

Violence is not viable and never has been.

Go back to your homosexual thoughts; you are better at that than you are at reading comprehension.

Scratch your head just a little NVB!

And Remember!

You didn't like my Previous Signature so I changed it to my current Signature!

So NVB?

You gonna Stand up for your American Rights/Privilege's?

Or throw your Hands in the air and Hand your Guns in when they come for them?

Just because Government Officials pass STUPID Laws to Satisfy modern day People/JOKERS doesn't mean I have to agree with them Laws!

Like I've stated many times!

My Signature relates back to the Discussion you boys STIRRED up a while back about Our Military Taking Our Guns!

Rather you know it or have Noticed it or not NVB 'The People' are getting Tired of Our Governments BS!

I never said Bundy was Right!

He's probably Wrong!

My Question Is/Was:

If He's Wrong why didn't Our Government do something about it 20 GAWD-DAMNED years ago?

They let it go 20 years & then they think they're gonna do something without a Fight,WAFJ!

The Bundy's called the BLM a bunch of PUSSSSSIES,so I guess they are in as much trouble as me?

As an American you've got to Respect the Laws even though you might not agree with some of them & you may not had a thing to do with them getting passed!

But I also believe there comes a time you must STAND UP against your Government in certain situations!

The Day they come to Illegally take my FREEDOM & GUNS will be one of them times!

KRIST,I've probably been turned in to Our Government & Probably on a 'Watch' list because somebody doesn't like My Signature!

One more thing NVB!

You ever see my Bumper Sticker You'll be Pissed about that also!

Maybe you/somebody can get "DON'T #### WITH ME" Bumper Stickers Outlawed!

I know!

It's not very Politically Correct!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

7074escaleted.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic and so am I"

It's always fun to see how well we play together on MM.
Zeke

This thread is really something...

My Question Is/Was:

If He's Wrong why didn't Our Government do something about it 20 GAWD-DAMNED years ago?

They let it go 20 years & then they think they're gonna do something without a Fight,WAFJ!

Dummy...you do realize that Bundy filed several lawsuits, appeals, etc. Just in case you dont realize it, lawsuits and appeals can drag on for a long, long time. There are procedures, regulations, and rules that must be adhered to. The BLM is not exempt from those laws, and is in no position to remove cattle without following protocal. It is unfortunate that Bundy has bastardized the procedure and used the legal system to hide behind to ensure his status as a deadbeat loser. He whines about regulations, rules, and laws while systematically hiding behind same for nearly 20 years. All the while free-loading off the public/government. If thats your idea of a "patriot", you have a screw loose.

The Bundy's called the BLM a bunch of PUSSSSSIES,so I guess they are in as much trouble as me?

No, Bundy is in trouble because he thinks he's special and the laws and regulations regarding public lands grazing apply to everyone but him. He failed to pay $1.35 an AUM for grazing a cow/calf pair per month on federal land. Thats why he's in trouble, plain and simple.

As an American you've got to Respect the Laws even though you might not agree with some of them & you may not had a thing to do with them getting passed!

Americans had 100% to do with getting every law passed. In a representative Republic, thats how it works. Congress, via the people that elect them, pass laws. The Constitution is not about your level of acceptance of those laws. Its your constitutional right to influence those you elect to pass or not pass laws.

But I also believe there comes a time you must STAND UP against your Government in certain situations!

I agree, but having a bunch of arseholes show up in Nevada to "stand up" against the BLM isnt one of them. There are legal and constitutional ways for people to "stand up" to their government. Too bad that the wingnuts think taking up arms against the "G" is "standing up" against the "G". Last I checked that was a last resort, not a "go-to" everytime someone has to follow the law.

The Day they come to Illegally take my FREEDOM & GUNS will be one of them times!

Yeah, you have a lot to worry about there. Name the last "freedom" that the "G" took away from you. What guns have they taken away from you lately?

The lack of thought in these threads is tragic...not even a remote understanding of the issues, only an agenda and grand standing.

Carry on...tuffies.

Just to be perfectly clear the two maggots that this topic started with are murdering, cowardly thugs. Nothing more, nothing less.

With that out of the way just a comment on some of the other sentiments expressed back and forth. At the very least, anyone has to admit it is at the very least an interesting paradigm. The Constitution is obviously very based on rule of law. The Constitution is also very much based on balance of power between the government and The People. At the time of the American Revolution, we were part of a fundamental rule of law of another governing body. The founders went outside of that rule of law when they felt, that in their abstract measurements, the governing body at the time had grown too big, too far reaching, and no longer had their best interests at hand.

Had the American Revolution failed, how many of the founding fathers would have been hung for high crimes and treason? Also an interesting and often forgot paradigm is the fact that in the highest of elected positions, officials are sworn in to protect that most very precious of Constitutions and our Nation, against enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Some enemies are more obvious than others. Some, on both sides of the equation, regardless of their good intentions, remain enemies to the state nonetheless, however less obvious. It is also quite obvious that given the political climate in which these phrases were birthed, the pens writing such phrases were likely more concerned with domestic enemies from within the governing body than within The People.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-14 AT 03:58PM (MST)[p]1911,

I agree with much of what you said. I think the problem comes in knowing the difference between who is the enemy within the governing body and who is not. Just having a different opinion or philosophy does not necessarily make one more, or less, of an enemy. In a democracy I would assume those in the majority would likely be who decides that, good or bad. Those within the government are put there, or removed, by vote of the majority of The People.

As for your argument that the Constitution was designed as it was for enemies within government rather than within The People, you may be right. Would that then mean that all those within The People (not just the maggots in the article) who work to overthrow are common criminals, governed by regular laws, rather than enemies of the Constitution?

Incidentally, even in the LOWEST of elected AND appointed positions, officials are sworn to uphold the US Constitution and the State Constitution.

"Incidentally, even in the LOWEST of elected AND appointed positions, officials are sworn to uphold the US Constitution and the State Constitution."

Correct.

Someone needs to remind our government of that fact.

Eel

I think it is recripricol for both groups of people....for governing and the population. All I was giving inference to is that the founders has a serious distrust of government especially in absolutes......as absolute power corrupts absolutely. I just was giving commentary really to suggest thatfor anyone to throw their eggs in a solitary basket of thought one way or the other suggests some level of folly. There has to exist some level of law and order. Anarchy is then opposite. At the same time you have to balance liberty. Our model is the best that has ever existed.....and it is because of checks, balances, trust but verify. History bears this out. Civil disobedience can be prudent when a black woman is refused service at the front of a bus. Other times thugs use civil disobedience to promote their thuggery. In worst case scenarios, violence and force is a righteous cause. It certainly was when our ancestors sent the Brits back home across the Atlantic. Again, other times thugs use violence with unrighteous dominion, using patriotic symbolism in vain. That is why in this particular case, these misguided murderous thugs had little understanding of what the guiding principles were when are for the Gadsden flag was entered into the history books. They mistakenly put it on the same playing field as a Nazi flag, which is it most certainly not. As with everything, there are two sides to each coin and a little truth and a little mistruth to every side.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey BuzzH!

You'd best go back to your Wolf Luvin!

Then read what Eelgrass Posted on Post # 42!

Then read it about 100 more times!

Tell me you don't work for the Government!

So BuzzH?

Certain People can Break the GAWD-DAMNED Law for years & never have to pay their Dues while others can't Break the Law once without paying big Fines Huh?

I hope somebody Sues for Discrimination a Hammers some Ass!

One more thing:

This is the Flag on my Front Door!

You think you're Bad BuzzH?

I'd like to see you try & take it down!

2352dont_tread_on_me.jpg

"teabaggers huh olderthan dirt?"

"Why don't you go F yourself you Communist SOB!"

Wow! Never been called a commie before LMAO. Sorry to disappoint Senator McCarthy but I was baptized a Mormon. I am not now nor have I ever been a member of the club house er I mean the communist party. lol

Now SOB I'm ok with. Even my wife calls me that.

The Gadsden flag is not the flag of America. It has become a symbol of the Tea Party and other fringe groups.

I prefer the Flag of the United States of America representing all of us.

784images.jpg

God Bless America (All of us)

elkass,

Theres a couple things I've found to be evident with you and your posts.

Those that have to yell to be heard, usually dont have much of anything to say. Thats your M.O.

You make lots of shallow threats, which, if you really had the sack to back up, you wouldnt waste your time posting.

The only person talking tough on this thread is you.

Finally, the only things you consistantly shoot on this hunting board are your mouth, and yourself in the foot.

Nice work...tuffie.

>The Gadsden flag is not the
>flag of America. It has
>become a symbol of the
>Tea Party and other fringe
>groups.
>
>I prefer the Flag of the
>United States of America representing
>all of us.
>
>
>
784images.jpg

>
>God Bless America (All of us)
>

Both are great flags and both are rich with history whether or not you agree with anything the tea party, or teabaggers as you so eloquently but not devicively call them in endearment, use it or not.

As memory serves, Old Glory didn't start with the same number of stars and stripes. If you get down to brass tacks, some Hawaiian's preferred it without the 50th star.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"as you so eloquently but not devicively call them in endearment, use it or not."

Jeezus even when I'm shitfaced I can't talk that smart Trooper!

>Finally back to the good ole
>MM days.:)Bring on the drama
>and the good ole keyboard
>as$ kickings.

+1

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>"as you so eloquently but not
>devicively call them in endearment,
>use it or not."
>
>Jeezus even when I'm shitfaced I
>can't talk that smart Trooper!
>

I knew that was you Russell the love muscle. ;)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>elkass,
>
>Theres a couple things I've found
>to be evident with you
>and your posts.
>
>Those that have to yell to
>be heard, usually dont have
>much of anything to say.
>Thats your M.O.
>
>You make lots of shallow threats,
>which, if you really had
>the sack to back up,
>you wouldnt waste your time
>posting.
>
>The only person talking tough on
>this thread is you.
>
>Finally, the only things you consistantly
>shoot on this hunting board
>are your mouth, and yourself
>in the foot.
>
>Nice work...tuffie.

You can take a F'N Hike BuzzH!

Maybe you & Your Buddies can Start a "SAVE THE F'N WOLVES" Forum!

I Found out a while back there's a couple more TARDS here on MM Suckin your Wolf Luvin BS in!

I Ain't Yelling!

You Forgot about one Animal that 99.9% of TARDS will Shoot no matter WTF kinda BS Laws you got in effect!

I must of Really PISSED You Off when I said I was Glad a few People are starting to Stand Up to Protect their American Rights!

Just Keep running Your Mouth!

The Wolf Threads/BS must be real Slow at Present times?

I'll be right back with a Picture for you!

Damn Straight it's a Wolf Pic!

Just For You BuzzH:

wolfhuggers_zps49dd9397.jpg

Maybe NVB & BuzzH won't like the Pic!

Too F'N Bad!

>The Gadsden flag is not the
>flag of America. It has
>become a symbol of the
>Tea Party and other fringe
>groups.
>
>I prefer the Flag of the
>United States of America representing
>all of us.
>
>
>
784images.jpg

>
>God Bless America (All of us)
>

Just admit it RUS!

You Voted for Obama too!

And Twice!

GEEZUS!

>
>Just For You BuzzH:
>
>
wolfhuggers_zps49dd9397.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

You shoulda been mooning the wolf.

I like the American flag too!

What flag are we under when the government ropes off an area and designates it a "free speech area"?

What flag does Harry Reid fly when he calls citizens "domestic terrorists" because they are exercising their right to bear arms?

What flag is that that Obama flies when he breaks the law and circumvents Congress to negotiate with the Taliban?

Eel

>I like the American flag too!
>
>
>What flag are we under when
>the government ropes off an
>area and designates it a
>"free speech area"?
>
>What flag does Harry Reid fly
>when he calls citizens "domestic
>terrorists" because they are exercising
>their right to bear arms?
>
>
>What flag is that that Obama
>flies when he breaks the
>law and circumvents Congress to
>negotiate with the Taliban?
>
>Eel

Well Eel!

Maybe We'll let NVB & BuzzH Answer them Questions!

Might as well let RUS in on them too!

Since they Think they know EveryF'Nthing!

"some Hawaiian's preferred it without the 50th star."

Bullsnot!! That was just that weirdo Ransom. Bastage can't count to 50.

Elkassassassn, did you get permission to post that photo of HH? Jeezus! I wish everybody would just breath through their nose. WTF happened to the good old days when TripK could ignite controversy by bitching about a Martha Stewart cutting board?

>I like the American flag too!
>
>
>What flag are we under when
>the government ropes off an
>area and designates it a
>"free speech area"?
>
>What flag does Harry Reid fly
>when he calls citizens "domestic
>terrorists" because they are exercising
>their right to bear arms?
>
>
>What flag is that that Obama
>flies when he breaks the
>law and circumvents Congress to
>negotiate with the Taliban?
>
>Eel

A better question might be....what state would Obama claim if there were only 49 stars?

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Alright!

Which one of you Pusssssies turned me in to the ATF?

Can anyone give me a good answer to this Question?

Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't. Think about it and get me you answer WHY this is.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Now that is a reputable source you found there fedduc. LOL

Look at these other top stories from dccclothesline.

Rocky says:

June 14, 2014 at 8:19 am

Dean you make a great point about this warfare to keep us divided. The leftist media is complicit and when it's their turn to be persecuted by the government and they will be. They will squeal like pigs.

No one to speak for me

?First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out ? because I was not a Socialist,? Niemoller said.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out ? because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out ? because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for me ? and there was no one left to speak for me.?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe TODAY and Never Miss Another D.C. Clothesline Article

Search The D.C. Clothesline

DCC TOP 5 ? Most Popular Articles
Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died
Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm that it was a drill and no children died

British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA Test on Obama ? Found No Match to Alleged Grandparents
British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA Test on Obama ? Found No Match to Alleged Grandparents

Citizens confront Newtown Board of Education about Sandy Hook hoax
Citizens confront Newtown Board of Education about Sandy Hook hoax

Brand New Armored U.N. Trucks Moving Through South Georgia/Alabama
Brand New Armored U.N. Trucks Moving Through South Georgia/Alabama

BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas Shooters Involvement in "Occupy Movement"
BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas Shooters Involvement in "Occupy Movement"

>Now that is a reputable source
>you found there fedduc. LOL
>
>
>Look at these other top stories
>from dccclothesline.
>
>
>Rocky says:
>
> June 14, 2014 at 8:19
>am
>
>
>Dean you make a great point
>about this warfare to keep
>us divided. The leftist media
>is complicit and when it's
>their turn to be persecuted
>by the government and they
>will be. They will squeal
>like pigs.
>
>No one to speak for me
>
>
>?First they came for the Socialists,
>and I did not speak
>out ? because I was
>not a Socialist,? Niemoller said.
>
> Then they came for the
>Trade Unionists, and I did
>not speak out ? because
>I was not a Trade
>Unionist.
> Then they came for the
>Jews, and I did not
>speak out ? because I
>was not a Jew.
> Then they came for me
>? and there was no
>one left to speak for
>me.?
>
>Reply
>
>
>
>Leave a Reply
>
>
>
>
>Subscribe TODAY and Never Miss Another
>D.C. Clothesline Article
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Search The D.C. Clothesline
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>DCC TOP 5 ? Most Popular
>Articles
>Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm
>that it was a drill
>and no children died
>Sandy Hook Redux: Obama officials confirm
>that it was a drill
>and no children died
>
>British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA
>Test on Obama ? Found
>No Match to Alleged Grandparents
>
>British Intelligence Advisor: CIA Conducted DNA
>Test on Obama ? Found
>No Match to Alleged Grandparents
>
>
>Citizens confront Newtown Board of Education
>about Sandy Hook hoax
>Citizens confront Newtown Board of Education
>about Sandy Hook hoax
>
>Brand New Armored U.N. Trucks Moving
>Through South Georgia/Alabama
>Brand New Armored U.N. Trucks Moving
>Through South Georgia/Alabama
>
>BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas
>Shooters Involvement in "Occupy Movement"
>
>BUSTED: Media Fails to Mention Vegas
>Shooters Involvement in "Occupy Movement"
>
I guess you can't prove it wrong. Try harder next time Jeffie.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom