DON'T SMUGGLE TO MEXICO!!!

?My examination consisted of ?how much do you weigh, do you have any tattoos, do you have any scars, are you sick??? she recalled.

Seems they have Obamacare in Mexico too. :)

Mexico needed the Sudafed to make Meth to export to US.

We need to build a wall.

"We need to build a wall"??

You must be voting for Trump? He says hes gonna tax all the illegals and with that $$ he'll build the wall. I love the idea but many don't.

Here locally they have a program to house immigrant farm workers. They wanna house 25 people per house in a specific cul-de-sac that contains 6 houses. Imagine what the weekends would be like in that cul-de-sac!! OMG. We live in a farming community...they say. Our population is over 110,000. I don't consider that a "community" any more. We've become a haven for gang members. Our murder rate has quadrupled in the past 4 years. When I was in high school, we'd have 1 or 2 murders on the northwest part of town (the bad area). We've had 6 murders in the first 2 months of the year. The farmers say that they screen the illegal farm workers and that they are documented. I think the Mexican farm workers are legit but it is the ones from Honduras that are causing the problems and bringing the hardcore gang crap into the area. I'm just curious if anybody else in AZ is seeing the same pattern?

My point....build the f*cking wall!!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

The drug trade within mexico, Columbia, or any of those is as simple as this. If you want to play, you have to pay. You can pay with cash, or you can pay with other methods up to and including your life. The Mexican gov is so corrupt it makes the Clinton's look like Mother Theresa. American's have no idea what corrupt govt looks like.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>The drug trade within mexico, Columbia,
>or any of those is
>as simple as this.
>If you want to play,
>you have to pay.
>You can pay with cash,
>or you can pay with
>other methods up to and
>including your life. The
>Mexican gov is so corrupt
>it makes the Clinton's look
>like Mother Theresa. American's
>have no idea what corrupt
>govt looks like.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

+1

. We felt like we had no rights.

Hello your not in the USA anymore! Other countries are not like us. Sometime we get reminded of that. Use caution in other countries.

its stupid and corrupt but WHY would you put yourself in any sort of risk by bringing anything like that? Hell I was worried about bringing fruit and water bottles... The fewer things you have the fewer things they can get you on...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom