>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
4941cadc354048cd.jpg

poor kid that looks very painful speaking of pain and after seeing that pic you guys should check out the archery forum and look under archery accidents and see that guys hand awwwweeee awwwwweee awwweeeee

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-08 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]----------------------------------------------------------------sorry, but i never seen it and i've been here since 2000-

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-08
>AT 09:03 PM (MST)

>
>----------------------------------------------------------------sorry, but i never seen it
>and i've been here since
>2000-

Heck I think you have even bitched about the pic before.....

sorry couldnt help myself...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-08 AT 00:01AM (MST)[p]Yeah dont run in the house, unless Uncle JD(me) tells you to go get him another beer while he's throwing darts.

49420b2f5f5e2654.jpg

then you better freaking run to the fridge like i'm about to throw a dart at you!- anyway sorry about that kid.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-08 AT 08:44AM (MST)[p]at least you missed his eye ball!

Whoa...I feel that kid's pain: that happened to me except it was a neck shot. Stinking little brother... ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom