Don't Question the Bravery of US Forces....

kilowatt

494a84862bdfe8a7.jpg

>wow, I wonder what she saw
>in him?
>
>
buck1.gif

>
>Later, Brandon

She?

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-08 AT 02:12PM (MST)[p]At's what you get sometimes when all you wanted to was a great night on the town and a little nookie before going off to war!! :D

If that's for real, i feel for the guy...But hey, it's like shooting a dink buck, if you're happy with it, you da man, that's what's important!!

Joey

Edit; "THAT BRAVE MAN FOUND THE " WEAPON OF MASS DESRUCTION". Too funny!!! LMAOROTF!!! that's good!!

Notice the brass letters on his lapel? ROTC,,,,,,,,,,
I have never understood how the Army could train these fine upstanding young students and then give them their commission.... That is not going to go well in the O corp.....
Some of these guy's are not brave at all,,, mostly they are just plain stupid!!!!!!!
SHE????? I like that one!!
I had to put up with more than one of those pour bastages.....

Check his ribbons as well..National Defense Medal, Resrve Component Oversea's training Ribbon.... Not sure of the last one....
One thing for sure,,, she is alllllll women?????

He is the kind of brave American who will sign up for another tour in Afganistan when discharged. I know I would.

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

That looks like a guy that is a hunting sumbeatch that is well informed and knows what he's talking about.

i might be wrong, but i doubt it!
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

If that pic is genuine then I am very concerned about rampant drug abuse in the armed forces.

The last one, I think, is completion of BCT ribbon. He doesn't have anything "Special" on his chest. I THHHHIINK that everybody gets the NDM now, for being in the service. I've seen the other one, but I don't remember what it is. It definitly is not the SWA campaign ribbon, or any other campaign ribbon, that I've seen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom