DON'T PEAK AT TRIPLEK'S HOUSE!!

Roy

You better not be curious and snoop around for your presents at TripleK's place!!

Can you believe how mean this gal is to do this to one of her own kids??

I guess she forgot how she manipulated our little brother into breaking in to the camper (where our mom stashed the Christmas presents) to peak or how she unwrapped all her presents a week early then had to wrap them all back up!

Of course, she is going to say that I remember things a little differently from the way they actually happened - but it's true!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

It looks like he walked out the door to run away.....not that I blame the poor kid.

Somebody get Roy a dictionary for Christmas.

Eel

RE: DON'T PEEK AT TRIPLEK'S HOUSE!!

OOPS.

Yep - peek.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey now!

Give Roy a Break!

When He first moved to TEXAS He tried his Hand at a "Sneak Peak" with his Bino's!:D:D:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom