DON'T MESS WITH SlamPunk!!!

B

bobcatbess

HEY Slam!!!

WORD HAS TRAVELED THROUGH THE BASIN!!!

ALREADY!!!

IT DON'T TAKE LONG IN A SMALL TOWN!!!

WAY TO GO!!!

I PROMISE I'LL NEVER CHALLENGE THEM SCRAWNY LITTLE GUNS YOU HAVE IN AN ARM WRASTLE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

That damn 3K, she just can't keep a secret can she!! :)

Thanx Cat, it's been a long 5 months of training for this one, a cold budweiser has never tasted better.
The entire Marie Calendar fresh strawberry pie i ate last night by myself wasn't too bad either! Lol

I think i'll write a book now and title it- "How to ruin a perfect physique in two days". Lol

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Way to go Doug! We need to see pics of you on that stage all tanned, shaved and musculed out! All that hard work paid off I guess, eh? Now...become Bobcat's personal trainer. He'll be the next body building competition winner. LOL

No way will i put pix on here, i aint going to be anyone's "man crush"!! ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

HEY slam!!!

LOL!!!

I DON'T THINK ITS A MAN CRUSH YOU GOTTA WORRY ABOUT!!!

LMAO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-08 AT 07:39AM (MST)[p]TOO LATE SLAM! You've already got somebody "Crushing" you on here - but I ain't saying who!

Congrats on the victory!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Congratulations Slam - We talked a while ago and I knew you were training for some upcoming event(s). It sounds like you you did pretty dang good. Good Job!!

Atta boy slammy. How much is it worth to you for me NOT to post a few pics from the show?}>

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Oh no, i can smell a little black mail about to happen here!!! :)

It's up to you Pro, but people might think we're a little "funny" cuz i sent you pix of me in my speedo!! LOL ;-)

Remember the sheep transplant we went on....i saw how you "nudged" that big old ram into the trailer!! LOL

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

What pics are you talking about? I was just bluffing, really I was. ;-)I also have no idea about a sheep transplant, did they put a sheep brain in a liberal or what?}>

On a sad note, one of the rams, not my 'friend', but a 7 year old ram was killed by a lion a couple of days ago on the Stansbury Range.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Slam,I'm kind of out of the loop here. I take it you won some sort of competition? I read the entire thread and could only guess. Body building? Gay rodeo? WHAT????? Congratulations, whatever it was!

JUST KIDDING!!! I feel pretty safe being in Kali and you in Utah!:)

Eel

WOW Hey Doug, great job and congates. I did see the pictures and I do have to say this much, that is a side or sides of you I have never nor ever want to see. Melanie wants to ask you a question about it? HEHEHE
Anyway, again it takes alot of time to pull off what you did and my hat is off to you.
Congrates man.

Thanks guys and gals!

I have been training for this bodybuilding show since the end of elk season last fall and haven't missed a day or a rice cake. Lol

It was my 4th one, and definately my best thus far.

I totally smoked my "Men's Master's Class" (over 40) with a 1st place win, and was VERY honored to place 3rd in the "Men's Heavyweight Open Division".

This show was a national qualifier, and we had the currant Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler as our guest poser for the event....wow!!

I busted my arse and dieted till almost dead to get down to a mere 2.2% bodyfat.

I went into this class knowing i wouldn't be the heaviest guy in there, but i wanted to be the tightest, and it payed off for me.

Now that it's over until next year, i'm going to write a very short book called- "How to ruin a perfect physique in two days". :)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

congrats slam...but ya might wanna rethink using these words together especially if you dont wanna be a man crush......"I went into this class knowing i wouldn't be the heaviest guy in there, but i wanted to be the tightest, and it payed off for me."http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg
has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom