Don't mess with old guys......

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-10 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]This black kid decided to jump all bad azzzz with an old white guy on a bus. Bad life choice. The girl filming it decided it was ok to steal the white guys bag. Can't stand thieves.

BTW, from the looks of things, this isn't the first time the old guy has thrown a punch or two.

TDs71.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

On a news site called Nothing Toxic ,the same old guy is at a pro baseball game .It was where he was going on the bus .He ended up getting into a fight with 2 cops and gets tazed 3 times .

I heard on a local radio show the old guys name is Tom and that he is a Vietnam veteran. I think it is great to see some thug that tries to punk a 67 year old man get beaten to a pulp. Respect your elders!

Joe

did you notice the black lady videoing the fight stole the old mans bag! WTheck

Then the punk says "I'm going to kill that nigga" at the end.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

LOL
Seems like that guys bluff got called. I would call that a nice wake-up for a young punk.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I would have to say that the punk was lucky that the older guy didn't open a whole can of whup ass on him or he would have had more than a little leakin' nose because I am sure he could have kicked his jive talkin ass all the way around the block.. and than he really would have needed a "wambulance"

Someone buy the old man a beer please...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-10 AT 02:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-19-10 AT 02:40?PM (MST)

A beer?? Well maybe so but then some lithium too. That old guy is nuttier than a Snickers bar. Check out the other videos of him!

Three lessons learned here:

#1 - Don't mess with old people.

#2 - Don't mess with crazy people.

#3 - Crazy old people will mess your stuff up!

So that is why I did all I could to avoid the fight with Eelgrass at the MM Christmas Party.

Glad it worked out good for me! If not, I might have had a lot more PTSD than I already do from the Unit 666 Desert Devil Terrapin hunt and it may very well have been me in that plane yesterday!

LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Well Roy,

Eel is not as tough as he'd like you to think he is. He fights dirty. He usually slips a blue pill when he knows a fight brewing. Once he engages is brute force, he maneuvers in close to his prey and when they make the discovery they do all they can to get away. Is it a win? Sure but dirty if you ask me. So when he walks into the MM party and everybody knows not to mess with Eel, it is for more reasons than exist on the surface.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Well Roy,
>
>Eel is not as tough as
>he'd like you to think
>he is. He fights
>dirty. He usually slips
>a blue pill when he
>knows a fight brewing.
>Once he engages is brute
>force, he maneuvers in close
>to his prey and when
>they make the discovery they
>do all they can to
>get away. Is it
>a win? Sure but
>dirty if you ask me.

Well that explains what really happened the time Eel started to wrestle with Brian at deer camp. Now I know why Brian had that funny look on his face and why he moved out of Eel's tent to sleep in his truck.

lol....that explains why his closest friends call him "tripod"

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom