Don't mess with my baby

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
http://www.break.com/index/mother-deer-destroys-dog.html

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

DOH!! Poor Rover didn't even realize he was marked for death as a predator. Mamma didn't give him a chance to run either! I was hoping she would smack that cat around a little better too.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LOL... I had a dog once that got attacked like that...but he was smart enough to run....Kinda like that cat..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

OHH I didn't watch it the first time with the sound on. Big difference! LOL! I guess the dog was named "Star" and the gal in the background didn't call him soon enough! Idiot people love to see the deer in their neighborhood but when they try to protect themselves against predators they throw a fit.

UTROY

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-10 AT 10:52AM (MST)[p]LOL that dog got his ass kicked by her, I was waiting for her to do the cat too like that.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Well I am sure she didn't kill the dog but she probably would have killed that cat!

UTROY

Now it is crystal clear how I have such good fawn survival on my farm even though coyotes are a dime a dozen.

Those Mamas are tough!

Amzaing how it become the FNG's fault and not the people for allowing their dog to roam the neighborhood without a leash. Wonder who's fault it would be if the dog had killed the fawn??

Nice Zigga - nice.

UTROY

Who keeps a dog that stupid? He deserves what he got.

You can fight or you can run, but if you just roll over and take it....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom