Don't get your hopes up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par for the course....

131300051_3686247614729141_7932835544048521986_n.jpg

I'll get one so I can get on an airplane and go sit under a palm tree somewhere. Maybe it'll be free like my flu shot. :cool:
Just my luck I'd fall asleep under a coconut tree. At least I wouldn't die from Covid.:cry:

I've done coke off of a strippers ads in a motel that carried WAY worse consequences than a silly vaccine. I'll take the shyt. I promise my body has experienced worse. Plus I'm tired of not seeing my parents and canada.

It takes a special kind of mindset to be controlled by a silly shot and I've proven in the court of law to not possess said mindset.

I'm exposed to covid BS a lot. So as a common courtesy, I stay an appropriate distance from 80 year old immune compromised ppl. You don't? Douche

I'm exposed to covid BS a lot. So as a common courtesy, I stay an appropriate distance from 80 year old immune compromised ppl. You don't? Douche
After this Covid BS is over and we get back to the regular flu where only 80,000 to 120,000 people die a year, will you still wear a mask?

I'll get one so I can get on an airplane and go sit under a palm tree somewhere. Maybe it'll be free like my flu shot. :cool:
Sitting under a palm tree can be real dangerous...look up to see if it’s got a load of 12 pound nuts waiting to drop on you. Just when you thought it was safe...

Look who's spreading the BS. Msnbc part of the liberal nazi class. Now a vaccine is never a cure all. It will only help build your immune system up against this bug. But I sure as Heck aren't listening these clowns.

Sitting under a palm tree can be real dangerous...look up to see if it’s got a load of 12 pound nuts waiting to drop on you. Just when you thought it was safe...
What a way to go.(y) It'll be just like sitting in our beetle kill burnt up hellscape. Only with the ocean and not freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom