Dont get stuck in the mud again

Let's see it work on a Truck that is really Stuck!

I wonder how many Trucks/people have been Maimed by that Device when it comes Flinging off?

Sounds as if SMACKDADDY has been out done by a pair of Pants!:D

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

Looks like Humboldt County. Obviously coming from a pride harvest festival.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Looks like a cartel grower in a CA Wilderness to me,nothing out of the ordinary there.....and NO FS LEO's around.SOP.
But they'll give you the full treatment from the safety of the campground patrol.....in a sedan.

Eelgrass....that water bladder that is in that picture would take a number of people to even try to haul in so they had help of some sort. Was there any info on the size or gallons that it held of water. I use to have heavy rubber bladders that we drained insulating oil from regulators, transformers and circuit breakers that held upward of 450 gallons and those empty were a chore to unload and load up into back of trailer at job sites.

And the insulating oil made them slippery as hell to handle.

Board-crossers no doubt were the "slaves" to move them into there place of operation.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo I can tell you what happens to those large water bladders. We had a couple of growers in our county that made the mistake of placing a explosive booby trap on a trail used by gold miners to get to a steep portion of the Yuba River.

Ticked off the miners that found it, they came into my office and reported it and that those idiots had a marijuana field in the canyon of about 1,000 plants.

I and our eradication team did a hike in. found their camp, but no one in camp. They had over 900 plants and two big water bladders that were fed from a uphill spring with a quarter mile of pvc pipe with a drip irrigation system.

Since the canyon was so steep that we had to use ropes in one section to get in, we piled the water bladders and all other equitment into one big pile and I had 8 accidental discharges of a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with double ought buckshot.

Had to use a helicopter to get the plants out with a sling underneath the copter we loaded as it hovered in place.

RELH

Kilo, I don't know much about those water bladders but I bet they are heavy. Those large operations usually hire illegals to do a lot of the grunt work plus I'm sure there was some machinery involved.

It's sad to see what's happening to that beautiful country. Island Mountain is mostly private and is (was) famous for producing big blacktails. The railroad tracks ran along the Eel River through Island Mountain. There is a railroad tunnel that is almost a mile long through Island Mountain.

My Dad used to work on the railroad and he used to have a key to the gates, so we had access to that country and the river. I never hunted there but steelhead fished a lot. My cousin and I walked through that tunnel one time. We also collected glass insulators from the old abandoned telegraph line that ran along the tracks. That tunnel caught fire back in the late 80's and shut down the line for almost a year. The railroad never fully recovered as the regular shippers turned to trucks and never supported the railroad much after the fire.

I was fishing that section one winter day and walked for about 5 miles down the track and counted 272 deer before it got too dark to count. Lots of feral pigs too.

I took a screen shot on google earth and drew a red line that shows where the tunnel goes through the mountain.

2869islandmountain.jpg

nfh, I'm sorry I hijacked your post. I get pretty wound up when I hear what's happened to all that beautiful country by the illegal marijuana.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom