DON'T do this

feddoc

Long Time Member
Don't assume that, after accidentally spilling gas on your crotch whilst filling the boat, that you have any time to get your stuff washed off. Gotta wash it off NOW.

It ffffffffn hurts.

And I got rid of all those 'splash proof' gas spouts. Put a regular spout on and drilled a hole in the back where some water gun plugs fit.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Don't assume that, after accidentally spilling gas on your crotch whilst filling the boat, that you have any time to get your stuff washed off. Gotta wash it off NOW.

It ffffffffn hurts.

And I got rid of all those 'splash proof' gas spouts. Put a regular spout on and drilled a hole in the back where some water gun plugs fit.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

This happened to my dad about 20 years ago
I'm LMAO just thinking back about it. GOOD TIMES,GOOD TIMES

This happened to my dad about 20 years ago
I'm LMAO just thinking back about it. GOOD TIMES,GOOD TIMES

Its the same story with diesel fuel. . . . . . Ouch

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Its the same story with diesel fuel. . . . . . Ouch

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I'll take your advice feddoc!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I'll take your advice feddoc!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Got parts solvent down my genitles once. Carrying a wire mesh basket with parts back to the bench from the solvent tank. WOWEE!! I was out in the parking lot striping down, washing and put some clean coverals on in a hurry!

Got parts solvent down my genitles once. Carrying a wire mesh basket with parts back to the bench from the solvent tank. WOWEE!! I was out in the parking lot striping down, washing and put some clean coverals on in a hurry!

On a family fishing trip years ago, the guy that was filling up my Dad's GMC truck suddenly put the nozzle into the back pocket of my blue jeans and said to me, "I'll fill you up now." He put a small amount of gasoline into the pocket. He did this in a kidding manner (I think?). About fifteen minutes into the trip, my entire lower mid-section started to burn and in about 20 minutes I was ON FIRE all down in the 'running gear area.' Had to stop, strip down and get shut of my clothes right there on the side of the road. Embarrassing to me as my mother, dad, brother, and sister was along too. Covered myself with my shirt until the wind air dried my underwear and blue jeans. It is sort of funny now (50 years later) but NOT at all at the time. Cow Tag

On a family fishing trip years ago, the guy that was filling up my Dad's GMC truck suddenly put the nozzle into the back pocket of my blue jeans and said to me, "I'll fill you up now." He put a small amount of gasoline into the pocket. He did this in a kidding manner (I think?). About fifteen minutes into the trip, my entire lower mid-section started to burn and in about 20 minutes I was ON FIRE all down in the 'running gear area.' Had to stop, strip down and get shut of my clothes right there on the side of the road. Embarrassing to me as my mother, dad, brother, and sister was along too. Covered myself with my shirt until the wind air dried my underwear and blue jeans. It is sort of funny now (50 years later) but NOT at all at the time. Cow Tag

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom