Don't cheat on your wife

feddoc

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-05-16 AT 10:56AM (MST)[p]http://conservativetribune.com/item-inside-mans-testicle/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=THENewVoice&utm_campaign=manualpost

This guy did and ended up with a bullet lodged in his testicle.

Authorities in Florida arrested 60-year-old Victoria Reid this Wednesday after they learned that she had shot her husband in the testicle.

WKMG reported that the altercation occurred during an argument about her husband?s adulterous affair.

That's some chitty karma for sure!
The magic bullet was somehow guided (I'm sure by the wife's thoughts) up his thigh and in to his nut. Now that's some kind of bad luck! OUCH!
Zeke

Reminds me of a case I investigated. Received call of domestic violence. Contacted female who advised that her boyfriend had beaten her several times in the past. This was later confirmed by other neighbors.
That evening they returned home and got into a argument. Boyfriend started to advance on girlfriend while telling her he was going to beat the crap out of her. She ran into the house and locked herself in her teenage son's bedroom. Retrieved her son's 22 rifle from the closet. Boyfriend kicked in the door and stopped his advance when she pointed the gun at him and told him she would shoot before she allowed him to beat her again.
Boyfriend started laughing and advanced on her again. She pointed the rifle between his legs and fired. According to her, the boyfriend ran from the house like a "scalded rabbit" and she felt that the shot went between his legs and he ran because it scared him. She also told me that she felt he laughed at her because he felt she did not have the guts to pull the trigger.
I had to advise her that he ran like a "scalded rabbit" because she did not miss and the bullets went though the tip of his penis and he was receiving medical aid and going to the hospital.
I did not arrest her as I felt it was justifiable self defense, but the D.A. issued a warrant for her arrest on A.D.W. She ended up pleading guilty to a simple misdemeanor to avoid the attorney fees for a court case. A jury would never have convicted her due to the boyfriends history of extreme violence on her and other girlfriends.
We always referred to that being the "d!ck shooting case".

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom