DONKEYS BABY!!!!

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-16 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

To the victors go the spoils!!!

This one is sweet - the old man gets to go out on top!!

Demarcus Ware gets a ring after all those years of unfulfilled promises in Dallas.

Old "Son of Bum" Wade Phillips gets hired after 21 other DC jobs got filled after being out of football for a year and builds one of the most dominating defenses ever.

No one was giving Denver a chance - "I don't know how Denver can score enough points to keep up with Super Cam" was the national rhetoric.

I kept quiet for two weeks. I let the roosters crow loud and early. But now,

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Lots of No-Calls on both sides but they let them play. Don't know if i ever saw a better defensive effort in a Superbowl. Flat Outstanding D!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I did enjoy the "no fair catch punt return". That caught Carolina off guard.

Denver punting the ball out of bounds all the time was smart too.

Big "D" came thru with flying colors, All my Viking can say is we did beat those SB champs in their own house.
LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Total blast watching that defense put Cam on his butt every snap! My son attended Malik Jackson's football camp last year and he went nuts when Malik got the fumble recovery in the endzone! Congrats to everyone, especially Brock for keeping us in the hunt!

Happiness in my home, wife is a huge Bronco fan (me a Packer fan from the motherland). We go to a couple of games a season at Mile High. Defense was awesome, offense did just enough. See Ya Peyton.

>Big "D" came thru with flying
>colors, All my Viking can
>say is we did beat
>those SB champs in their
>own house.
>LOL
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

When did your Vikings beat us in our house????

The Broncos did everything right in what it took to win the game. I felt if the Broncos could keep the Panthers from getting out of the gate fast, like they had been throughout the playoffs, they had an excellent chance to win the game. They did just that and more. Hats off to the Broncos.
On a sorry note, I was sad to see that Pat Bowlen was unable to attend due to his struggle with Alzheimer's Disease. He is one of the few remaining class acts as an owner of an NFL team. Way to go Broncos!

Ughh! One of my brothers son-in-law just posted pictures of him at the Super Bowl with my niece and their 3 boys.......I hate the guy!!! Also posted pictures of himself with Joe Namath, Jim Otto, Cliff Branch, Howie Long, Lynn Swann and others....and he's a Jet's fan!

>On a sorry note, I was
>sad to see that Pat
>Bowlen was unable to attend
>due to his struggle with
>Alzheimer's Disease. He is
>one of the few remaining
>class acts as an owner
>of an NFL team. Way
>to go Broncos!

The classiest thing that happened in the post-game broadcast was when Elway held up the Lombardi trophy and said "This one's for Pat!!". Gave me goose bumps!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-16 AT 09:00AM (MST)[p]Yep Fred, me too. I was anticipating it - definitely a classic moment in Broncos history.

HOOK 'EM!

Interesting call at about the 5 min mark in the 4th. Denver 3rd and 9 at about their own 30 and run the ball. They sure trusted their D. I was thinking that call could hurt them. Ostweiller sp? is sitting pretty right now!

>Interesting call at about the 5
>min mark in the 4th.
> Denver 3rd and 9
>at about their own 30
>and run the ball. They
>sure trusted their D.
>I was thinking that call
>could hurt them. Ostweiller
>sp? is sitting pretty right
>now!

My guess is that an attempted but incomplete pass would not run as much time off the clock. Time management by Manning.

It was a combination of things - time management, taking care of the ball, field position, and trusting in the Defense. Good strategy. It worked!

HOOK 'EM!

Roy,

I was hoping Elway would get the chance to say that. It made it even better that not only did he have the opportunity, but that he did say it.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-16 AT 08:50PM (MST)[p]Here's a bold prediction crazy.....No way in HELL the Broncos win the Superbowl. Especially with that washed up geezer feebly throwing the ball when they give him the starting job back. Not with Osweiler either. Count on it. mtmuley

Wrong again!SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS.mr disappearing act!

Hey crazy, Made a post congradulating the Broncos and their Defense. How bout you shut your yap and stick to guiding girls to rag bulls. Better get ready. Must take a LOT of scouting. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom