Don Peay to help out Nevada hunters

W

wuffie

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-12 AT 06:45PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-12 AT 06:43?PM (MST)

.nevermind, hubby said i need to stop causing trouble

Don Peay / SFW / MDF need to stay the XXXX out of Nevada! Besides, NDOW is smart and cuts out the middle man, they raffle out tags themselves.

I hear ya Battle...was just gonna say at the wb meeting Peay said Nevada called him in to consult on how to raise more money for the deer and improve the numbers. Just sayin' watchout.

WHy would they call THE DON, he says over and over he has nothing to do with SFW or the expo, he is just a lobbyist. Besides I thought they cut the Mafia out of vegas, why would they want it in hunting?

When they came for the road hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the oppurtunists I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for the public land hunters I was not one so I said nothing. When they came for me there was no one left to say anything!

I hope he does... Then it will let us get Utah back...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I would as well NVB, if in fact those were his exact words. It would be easy (for someone without substance) to say ?consulted Nevada? even if they just talked to a commissioner on the phone for a couple minutes. But if he was in fact brought in and paid to consult on.........gee I don't know.......maybe the dream tag structure, then I am disappointed.

But then again, if you as the state of NV want to put a raffle together that will maximize your ?profit margin?, as trollstate puts it, then whom better to ask. The dream tags and heritage tags are definitely something that we Nevadan?s need to stay on top of. I have been trying to stay on top of these items as much as possible these days, as well as letting the board members know my feelings on the ?Utah Experiment? and the damage it has done IMO.

As for ?improve the numbers?, I sure hope he was talking about the $$$$ generated in the Utah raffle and not the deer herd LMAO.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom