Don Peay - Randy Newberg Debate

Hawkeye

Long Time Member
As most of you know, Don Peay and Randy Newberg have agreed to participate in a public debate on the evening of Wednesday June 27th regarding the North American Model of Wildlife Conservation. I have agreed to help coordinate the debate and help find a suitable location, moderator, etc. As part of that process, I am trying to get an idea of how many people are going to attend the debate. We want to make sure we have space for anyone who is interested. If you are planning to attend, please respond to this post and let me know. Also, if you have any ideas or connections regarding locations in the SLC, Utah area that could potentially host the debate, please send me a pm or email and let me know. I greatly appreciate the offers that have already been provided. Thanks again and I hope this will be an entertaining and education event.

Jason Hawkins

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

Can't make it from N Idaho. Would love to see on web cast, it would be nice to share the details of how this go's with Idaho F & G commisioners.

Sage brings up a great idea for those of us that live far away and would love to be watching.......... Webcast please!!!

We are working on a webcast. We will let you know the details as they develop.

Thanks.

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

I'll be there. How about a high school auditorium? Or one of the larger libraries in the valley?

I hunt. I fish. I VOTE.

Get the F out of SFW

National Guard Armoury's are available for a very nominal fee. Before I retired, you could rent the Armoury in Murray for about $15.00 a day. Course, they tore that building down and put up a Best Buy and Barnes & Noble....... HHHMM
Oh ya, I'm in , with out of state friends and family.

webcast would be great, if not I plan to be there. just dont make it too dang far from the airport if you can help it.

Thanks!

I'm in, bringing 3 others with me.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

my money is on don, nobody can talk better wildlife' than don when his heart is in it,, and i do belive when all the smoke and mirrors are gone. don stills belives in utah wildlife, and no i am not a sfw man,.some times we all get caught up in to many things at once,,rmef. sfw. mdf, have all make mistakes, but look at some of the good they have done,, where would we be with out these 3????

>my money is on don, nobody
>can talk better wildlife' than
>don when his heart is
>in it,, and i do
>belive when all the smoke
>and mirrors are gone.
>don stills belives in utah
>wildlife, and no i am
>not a sfw man,.some times
>we all get caught up
>in to many things
>at once,,rmef. sfw. mdf,
> have all make mistakes,
>but look at some of
>the good they have done,,
>where would we be with
>out these 3????

I would still be here but I would be less worried about SFW pushing for another land owner tag grab like the one they were pushing last session if they didn't exist.

Now what about the web cast?

Thats right 6speed. I don't care what DonP and SFW does just keep their hands off our tags!! Let your wealthy friends wait for them just like the general public has to. If SFW is so passionate about wildlife and conservation they should volenteer their time . IMHO they are a bunch of BS! Take the money and GREAT tags away and SFW goes away.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom