dolores triangle (late season)in utah

M

mightyhntr

So i drew out the Dolores triangle late season (Nov 19 - dec 2)in Utah this year! I got lucky and drew it with 8 points. I have hunted the Colorado side of my unit but i have never hunted the Utah side. I am looking to get a 180 inch buck. So my few questions is is this going to be a easy feat or a hard one? My second question is i am planning on taking a few trips out there just to get to know the terrain so i am not going into this blindly ( I have heard the most of the buck migrate down so preseason scouting is not good) but if anyone has hunted this area especially on this late season what canyons and places would you send me. Any info would help i would greatly appreciate it. I would also like to talk to people that have hunted it so let me know how to contact you and i will. THANKS

Uh, you know this is the Campfire forum? We just look at chicks, laugh at crude jokes, and make fun of FNG's here.

"mightyhntr" Welcome to MM. I refuse to make fun of your handle. Jeezus Zekers... give a little warning 1st. Blew snot outta my nose in a important meeting.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hi level stuff elle. Feel guilty breaking away to post on here. But I feel it's my duty sometimes.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I hear there's some huge beaver at the south end of dolores triangle...at least it smells like there are.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom